Chapter 4

Kuroko's POV
I open up the bag that Akashi-kun give me. I take out the clothes and there are a long blue wig, white shirt, blue jacket, short mini blue skirt, one pair polkadot bikini and a pair of blue shoes.

"Akashi-kun..." I said with a soft voice.

"What is it, Tetsuya?" Akashi-kun answered.

"These are all ladies wear. I... I don't know what to say." I answered and looked at Akashi-kun with an amused expression.

"You will become a girl while we're staying here, Tetsuya. I already buy more of it for you yesterday. You will wear it just for me~, T-e-t-s-u-y-a~" Akashi-kun said with a teasing tone and a smirk on his face. I don't know what he's up to. But, I think it will be bad I don't follow his order.

"I understand, Akashi-kun"

"Again, Tetsuya?"

"Aka--"

"Hm?"

"Sei-kun..." I remembered and said it while blushing at the same time.

"That's the right one, Tetsuya. Call me by my name, OK?"

"OK, Sei-kun."

We both go out from our room and go to living room. Before I go out, Akashi-kun told me to wear one of the dress and the wig. I wear the blue dress with white polkadot and wear the wig that Akashi-kun gave me.

I walk out from the changing room and walk to Akashi-kun's place.

"Sei-kun" I called out his name. He stare at me from my feet until my head.

"It's weird, right?" I asked

"No, it looks perfect on you, Tetsuya" Akashi-kun answered "Now, let's go to the living room. We're gonna discuss about where we gonna do here today and tomorrow."

"I understand, Sei-kun"

We both walk to the living room together.

When I walk in the room, everyone stare at me from my feet until the head too. Just like what Akashi-kun do when he first saw me wearing this dress and wig.

_____________________
Sorry for the late update, Minna-san!!!

I think I won't update for a while again since I will have my final test at my school. I have toom study hard for it to pass all the materials again...

So, I really hope all of you enjoy this chapter... And I really sorry for the late update once again, Minna-san!!! \(>o<)/

Hope you have a great time!!!

Even if this is just a short chapter!!!

~Misaki Suo