Chapter 2

Chapter 2. Something is wrong with the return! Nothing is right anywhere! ...

    Wow——

    The colleague's face was serious, as if he couldn't hold back, he suddenly stood up straight, and pointed at the small box in horror, his voice was trembling uncontrollably.

    "Leader, that, in fact, the one you're holding is the urn of Xia Yufei's grandma. She was supposed to go to the crematorium on her vacation today, but the secretary said that everyone should be there, so—" Before finishing

    speaking, The leader was so frightened that he immediately put the small box back on the tray in the robot's hand like a hot potato, clasped his hands together and muttered words like no offense, blame or innocence.     At this moment, Xia Yufei stepped forward with her head held high, and pushed away the leader with a force that surpassed her small body. She carefully picked up the small wooden box and hugged it in her arms. Leaders show what they have in hand.     It turned out that there was something hidden in her clenched fist, which looked like an old telephone watch, with a faint red light.     The corners of Xia Yufei's mouth raised slightly, and after she pressed the red button, the recording that the leader had just threatened her began to echo repeatedly in the quiet office.     Although this kind of phone watch for children has long been eliminated by the times, it can still be used after being charged and charged due to its excellent quality, and because of its old style, it just escapes the interference of the company's technical jammer.     The leader's complexion suddenly turned pale, and he couldn't even straighten his back. He quickly realized that this old thing was not interfered by the company's most sophisticated technology shield because the version was too low.     It's over, it's over, it's careless!     This time it was really a joke!     Contrary to her flustered expression, Xia Yufei's expression remained calm, and she unhurriedly placed her chips.

    "I recorded all those words just now. Of course, it doesn't matter if you refuse to admit it, but you should also know that every day I worked in the company was dedicated to the benefit of the company. Although everyone Leaving all the big and small problems to me, it is very hard to work overtime, but it also makes me understand the life of the company better. So I suggest you spit out all the compensation we deserve, otherwise This recording and the company's tax issues over the years have been known by the relevant units and the leaders above, and the company's fine is an astronomical figure that ordinary people like me can't figure out in a lifetime."

    After finishing this sentence in one breath, Xia Yufei's eyes finally had the pride of being admitted to a prestigious school.

    Only then did everyone in the company realize that the most docile little white rabbit on weekdays would be very painful if it bit someone in a hurry!

    The leader looked at Xia Yufei angrily. His plan to take the job of layoffs to claim credit and embezzle the money for himself was completely ruined!

    But he also had to weigh the pros and cons, gritted his teeth and bowed his head, secretly clenched his fists.

    At that moment, the whole floor burst into long-lost cheers.

    After leaving the company with the small box in her arms, Xia Yufei was refreshed when she heard the remittance notification sound from her mobile phone.

    She looked down lovingly at the old telephone watch, the first birthday present she'd ever received from her grandma.

    She was supposed to be on vacation today when she arrived at the body processing center to receive the relics and was rushed back to the company by phone, because she wanted to listen to the recording of grandma's voice call inside, so she recharged the battery without thinking that the old things would still be delivered after many years It might be the last gift that grandma gave her in the dark.