Chapter 37

Chapter 37. Dark Energy Do you still believe in light?

    Under the dark night, the red signal bomb soared into the sky and exploded dazzlingly like fireworks.

    The short-lived light and heat illuminated the land on the border, and also exposed the densely packed robots to people's sight.

    "In the name of the supreme military commander of the Blazing Kingdom, I issue the final order to all the soldiers. Fight for the country and the people and never retreat until the last moment. Let every drop of blood become a flower of glory!

    " The robot team fought together, and the soldiers of Blazing Kingdom were ready to go, staring at the battle situation intently, and rushed to the battlefield as soon as the signal for the final attack sounded.     At this time, the chaotic battle situation was far worse than the commander thought. The foreign coalition forces obviously obtained some kind of black technology. Not only did the advance team retreat steadily, but even the robots that were injured and out of control were used by them to stand up again. Attack allies.     The border would fall in less than an hour like this, and the commander's grip on the communicator became even tighter.     Can't wait any longer, the soldiers must enter the battlefield immediately to survive!     He made a decisive decision and pressed the second button in the command room, and another flare was launched into the air.     When the soldiers saw the signal, they rushed into the battlefield immediately, blocking the army of tens of thousands of robots with their flesh and blood.     In an instant, the flames shot up into the sky, the sound of shells exploded everywhere, and the border turned into a fire dragon blocking the enemy's progress.     On the other side, people in the city far away from the capital also heard the abnormal noise, and gathered together in fear and looked into the distance.     They still don't know what's going on, because they haven't heard the real and cruel appearance of war for a long time, but their subconscious mind has already felt the danger is approaching, which is the self-protection information engraved in everyone's DNA.     In the fear of the unknown, they heard the piercing sound of sirens.     "Alert! The whole country is about to enter a state of emergency avoidance. Please prepare to enter the evacuation shelter, and follow the guidance of the police and social worker robots to avoid danger immediately!"

    Frightened, the crowd became restless and chaotic.

    At the same time, in the distant foreign gathering places, people are holding candles with peaceful faces to observe a special sacrificial ceremony.

    The women and children tied to the cross had lost their breath, but their consciousness had entered another place—

    the latest row of the most realistic anthropomorphic robots on earth in the center of the venue was slowly waking up.

    Their appearance looks no different from human beings, but they have the strongest mechanical bones, hard and soft skin, and an immortal life.

    When the first robot combined with human consciousness fully came to life in horror, the audience erupted.

    The crowd cheered, hugged each other excitedly, and even chanted self-sacrifice.

    It seems that the moment for human beings to go to the altar has arrived.

    On the contrary, the other half of human beings living in darkness are about to go to the hell of destruction...

    "Do you still believe in light?"

    In the black hole of time and space, Panao knelt down in front of Xia Yufei who lost his mind, and asked She stretched out her frosty hand.

    But Xia Yufei who was sitting on the ground didn't react at all, her eyes were empty like a delicate puppet who had lost her soul.