Coffee Shop date ☕

Quick explanation!!!
------------

Zoë, is the main character of this Story. Shes the girlfriend of the second main character called Soyo.

They have been dating for some time & love eachother very much!<3

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Zoë POV
--------------------- 7:26am

Im getting ready right now, actually searching for something nice to wear. I'm gonna go on a date with Soyo today, and Im really excited!

She will pick me up in two hours, and im super nervous about something going wrong...but nothing is gonna happen, im just overreacting.

I put on my pants and then make my way over to my make-up desk. I put on some lipgloss and a little mascara, not to much.

After that, I go downstairs and get my little bag. I rush upstairs again, into the bathroom, quickly brushing my teeth. I then go into my room again and pack some mascara and lipgloss into my bag.

I look at my phone, seeing that its currently 8:14am.

"Did this seriously take so long?" i thought. I then finish getting ready and quickly brush my hair. After that I go downstairs and just sit on the couch, waiting for Soyo to come and  pick me up.

-----------------------------timeskip 9:03am

The doorbell rings and Soyo is finally here. I get even more excited now, knowing we'll be able to hang out again.

"I missed you!" she squealed directly when i opened the door.
I smiled at her: "I missed you too."

She took my hand into her own, and we made our way to the coffee shop.

"So how have you been? What did you do the past week?" she asked trying to start a conversation.

"I didn't do that much, I quite literally just slept, went to school and slept again." I said while smirking at myself, thinking im cool for such an unhealthy lifestyle.

"I hope you don't skip your meals." She said looking at me with the oh-so-famous side-eye. "No, no I dont."  I reassured her, smiling lightly.

We finally arrived at the coffee shop, because Im actually pretty thirsty, I am glad that we are finally here.
We go inside and search for a place to sit.

"Lets sit here." She points at a table with two empty seats. We sit down and she starts counting together the money she needs.

As Im about to count my money too, she stopped me: "I will pay, I offered you to go on this date with me anyway." she smiled while continuing to count her money.

"Can I get a normal Coffee? I actually like it pretty much.." I asked.
"Sure, I'll get you whatever you want." she smiled, the smile i love so much.

She goes away to order our drinks, and I quickly check my Instagram.
No notifications..damn. Who cares anyway? Soyo is the most important right now.

Just as I thought about her, she stood infront of me, putting down our drinks. She got herself a slushie.

"I didn't know you like those things" I said.

"Im trying out something new! I saw that they're trendy right now, so why not give it a try?" she actually looked really excited while explaining this to me. I just smiled at her, I could listen to her all day.

We kept on talking about what we could do later, and what we could do the next time we hangout. It was really fun.
---------------------------timeskip: 4.56pm

Me and Soyo are going to the park right now. I like watching the stars here, because you can see them the best in the park.

We sat down on a little blanket she brought with her, and looked at the sky.

After a while our arms got tired and we finally layed down, still holding hands.

"The stars are so pretty tonight!" I say while looking at them.

She looks at me, smiling; "I agree. Your eyes look even more stunning right now, by the way."

I smile, getting flustered.
"Thank you, you're always gorgeous, I'd compliment you all the time if I had the chance to, yknow." i kept on talking on why i love her and everything. I didn't care about the stars at this point.

After a while she just sits up, and looks at me. I thought it was time to go home so I sit up aswell.

As soon as I sat infront of her, she leaned in, and her soft lips were on mine.

It was a short kiss. But my heart was racing, it isn't the first time we kissed. But everytime i kiss her its just such a beautiful moment.

T.B.C.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

imagine the rest yourself because i literally don't know what to put here

I'll write more soon, atleast i hope so.