Hangout after school💞

Soyo POV
-------------------------------2:00pm

"School is finally over!" is the first thing i hear my friend, Alya say when the bell rings.

Me and Alya have almost all the same classes, and Im happy about it. Shes a really entertaining person.

"Are you coming?" I ask her, she quickly turns around and gives her girlfriend Tia a peck on the lips.
She runs over to me and we walk down the hallways, on our way to our lockers.

"I heard you have a date with Zoë later?" she looked at me.
"Yeah! Im pretty excited!!" i smiled and continued nibbing on my fingernails.

(Y'all literally can't tell me you don't do that cause wtf😔)

As we reach our lockers we part our ways, since she can leave from behind the school and her house is also right next to it.

I hurry up, waving her a quick bye and run down the campus in the direction of my house.

----------------------------------timeskip
--> 3:00pm, Soyo's POV

Im getting ready right now. While doing that Im on a call with Michelle, Zoë's bestfriend. I keep on asking her about the things she likes talking about ect. so I knew which way to start a good conversation.

As soon as Im done I can hear my doorbell ring. Excited I run down the stairs and open the door.

"Zoë, my love! How have you been?"
I took her in my arms and hugged her for a while, without even letting her answer me.

"Im alright! I just came back from school! What about you?" she smiled.

I love her smile. Her smile is so bright, it's like her smile is adding 5 more years to my life. And I have no complains.

"I'm also fine! How about we go to the mall today? I saved enough money." I said while taking her hand in mine.

"Sure. I need some new headphones anyway" she said, giggling while recalling the time she broke her headphones on a call with me.

"I remember, was a pretty funny sight to see you like that if you ask me." I smirk.

We kept on walking for solid 7 minutes until we arrived at the mall.

"Lets go buy my headphones first, so we dont forget them." she suggested while looking at the store that sells the headphones she wants.

I just let her pull me to the store, and let her do what she wants because Im just happy to have her spending time with me.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Now that we have the headphones, can we buy toys? I really want some right now." I asked while looking at the toy store with literal hearts in my eyes.

"Sure, lets go!" she said happily.

I take her hand in mine, making sure she can't let go and start running to the toy store.

-------------------------------------timeskip
--> 5:43pm, Zoës POV

What i see infront of me maybe is shocking for many people. But my girlfriend quite literally just bought 7 barbie dolls so she could do some shit she saw on TikTok. And if im being honest, the cashiers face was the funniest thing I've ever seen.

She pays for her stuff and I put it in my bag so she wouldn't need to carry everything right now.

She takes my hand again and starts walking out of the store, a smile never leaving her face.