The devil's tango

Soyo POV

As much as i adore rainy days and prefers to enjoy it alone with reading a book or something, today i wanted to enjoy the serene, splendid rainy evening with my girlfriend; zoë.
So here i was baking brownies using my lovely bff alya's recipe, after calling zoë to come over to watch a movie.

After 20 minutes or so, the doorbell rang initiating the arrival of my girlfriend. I removed the oven mitt [the baking gloves yk] from my hand and sprint towards the entrance door excitedly to welcome my beautiful girl in.

I opened the door with a beaming smile and bent down to kiss my short ass girlfriend. She stood on her tiptoes and wrapped her arms around my neck while I wrapped mine round her small waist. I can feel her smile through the kiss. She broke the kiss "I missed u sooo much" she pouted. "I missed u too babygorl" I replied cheekily. "eww" she cringed, I laughed and brought her inside after closing the door.

"Mhmm, it smells yummy in here, whatcu baking?" she asked, "Im baking the brownie that i asked alya the recipe of" i replied remembering my bff who lives across the world. "Ohh okay, how is she btw? I haven't heard from her for a long time". "She's doing great, she lives with her girlfriend tia now in an apartment. She was so excited about them living together" I exclaimed. "Aww that's cute im happy for them, we should live together too, it'll be so fun" She suggested winking at me.

Removing the tray from the oven, i sliced the brownie into pieces and onto and plate then poured the hot chocolate that was awaiting on the stove into two cups. "That's a good idea, why i haven't thought about it?" I replied. "We'll think about it later, right now, let's fuck" She exclaimed seductively like the horny girl she is. "No! Let's watch some movies and cuddle" I exclaimed happily. "Okay okay whatever makes u happy cutie" She said while jumping on my back wrapping her legs around my waist and gave a soft kiss on my neck from behind. I giggled and carried her to the living room.

I brought blanket and pillows from my bedroom to the couch while she chose a movie from the shelve beside the Tv to watch. After preparing everything and all lights switched off making the whole room dark with only the source of light coming from the TV, I finally lied on the couch cuddling with zoë who was on top of me.

Midst the movie, zoë started kissing and sucking on my neck. I groaned at the sensation and tilted my head to give her more access of my neck. After satisfied with her marking my neck with hickies, she kissed my lips with her soft one. It started calmly and sweetly but it got heated within a second. I moaned in the kiss and she pullled apart going down my body and stopped at my sweatpant waistband. She looked up at me with lust clearly written on her face i almost cummed on spot. I nodded giving permission that she can eat me out (BAHAHA).
(Imagine the rest yourself ;) )

After the incredible blowjob I just received from my horny girlfriend, she suggested to moved to my room to continue more comfortably. The movie and brownie long forgotten in the living room. We were still kissing while walking towards my room only stopping to remove our clothes. She threw me on my bed, getting on top of me and now sucking on my tits (KSAKDJQ). I moaned loud enough that I had to cover my mouth so that the neighbours don't get trauma hearing sinful noises coming from me. Zoë smirked and removed my hand from my mouth saying "I wanna hear you screaming my name with your melodious voice, love". I nearly had an orgasm to her deep voice. She then continued with her exploring my sexy body
(Imagine the rest yourself ;)) )

SLAYYY
-written by gaybutnot4u ;)<3
stan straykids :D