25

Okay this is mature. If you are under the age of 18 please skip this. This is lemon.

Okay sire. I walked over and sat on Soundwave's lap. He looked at me. I reached up and took his visor off. I saw him smiling at me. I love it when I see your face without your visor on. Yes I know. But I only do this in our room. I giggled. Yes I know. He bent down and kissed my cheeks. And then turned my face and kissed me. I immediately kissed him back. Soon I felt him his tongue inside my mouth. Ss.soundwave. Not when our son is here. I soon saw a smile forming. He went and curled his tongue inside my mouth. And then he kissed me and leaned back.

I didn't know what to say. We should do this more when I pointed down at the crib. He looked down. When he is not here. Agreed. Soundwave nodded and smiled. I got up and went to the washroom. I was in the showers washing myself when I felt someone wrapping servos around me. I looked up and saw Soundwave. He's not in here so why not here my love. Soundwave. He smiled and bent forward kissing my neck. Water was dripping on our armor and I knew Soundwave loved the water hitting his armor.

Soon I felt him moving his servos down to my thighs. I wrapped my servos around his neck. He went and kissed my neck and went further down. Hmm. Soundwave. Hmm. Is the door locked? Don't worry. I have it locked my dear. Soundwave. He lifted his helm. Yes. I want more. Soundwave tilted his helm. More. I smiled and went down suddenly he shook and knew what I meant. He lifted me up and pinned me against the wall. Soon I heard a click I knew what it was soon. He pulled me closer and we did it. He kept going.

Hmm. Sounds. I went and licked his chest. Soon we went to the floor. Soon I felt him moving his tongue inside my valve. I saw his tentacles coming and making me relax. Soon I accidentally overloaded on him. Couldn't keep yourself from overloading my dear. I immediately blushed. It's fine dear. I heard him closing his cod piece and helping me up. Soon I felt him breathing on me. You are the best thing that has happened to me, MoonRider. I smiled and reached up and turned the water off.

I walked over and grabbed a towel and handed it to Soundwave. He smiled and dried himself off. I dried myself off and walked to the berth room. I climbed on our berth and waited for Soundwave. Soon I saw him walking out. Waiting for me. Yes I was. I told him. He smirked at me and walked over and slid on. Soon I felt him pulling me closer to him. I went and looked up. He was looking at me with his gorgeous purple hue eyes. I went up and caressed his face. He closed his eyes and purred at the touch.