💜Chapter 141-160💜

Chapter 141 – Dog Fight (1)

The truth had always been there. Yet, no one dared to reveal it because he knew that the moment he did, he would fall into the abyss and lose himself.

Mu Tingfeng fell silent for some time before he said with much difficulty, "I don't know."

It sounded hilarious given the fact that he had experienced marriage once and even had a child. However, the truth hurt.

Before this, he had never been attracted to any women, much less knew what affection was.

He once envisaged meeting a woman who won his affection that could make him willingly spend the rest of his life with her, right after he became an independent adult.

Unfortunately, all these wonderful visions came to naught after the incident that happened four years ago.

After four years, Mu Tingfeng finally succeeded in getting rid of the woman who he had always hated. Little did he know that it was... the same woman who had made his heart flutter for the first time.

Upon hearing Mu Tingfeng's words, Su Ruixin nearly wanted to roll her eyes, an action that totally contradicted her elegant appearance.

'What did he mean by that? How could he not even have any idea about this?!' Indeed, she was right. This rascal was just like his father. They were equally retarded, both had cold outer shells but passionate love deep down from the bottom of their hearts. By the time they were enlightened, the ladies were all gone!

Su Ruixin heaved a sigh. She sat closer to Mu Tingfeng and asked, "Do you mean you don't know if you've fallen for a lady? Fine, let me ask you, do you often think of her subconsciously?"

Mu Tingfeng instinctively looked down. Su Ruixin continued, "When you spot her among the crowd, do you subconsciously gather all your attention on her regardless of how many people are around you two?"

Mu Tingfeng recalled the day when he was at the former master of the Zhao family's grand birthday banquet and the woman who stunned the crowd... Perhaps... It seemed... Maybe it really was like that.

"You always do something for her subconsciously, something that you would never normally do. You also have mood swings because of her every move, and even change yourself for her."

Mu Tingfeng remembered the day he had attended the former master's banquet. He had obviously hated these kinds of gatherings. However, that night he actually... and when he saw Zhao Youlin shiver being blown by the cold wind as he sent her home, he instinctively stepped out of the car and blanketed her with his jacket. The scariest part was, ever since Zhao Youlin started the business, he had been hiding at every corner daily, stalking Zhao Youlin and her son's each and every movement like a pervert.

"Last but not least, do you feel... slightly displeased when you see her interacting intimately with another man?"

Upon hearing this, Mu Tingfeng's expression turned black. The images of Zhao Youlin holding Luo Weibing and the two dancing happily at the grand birthday banquet instantly flashed across his mind.

The more he thought about it, the more he felt uncomfortable in his heart and grew increasingly angry. If he remembered correctly, that man was from the Luo family, right? He recalled that he saw the president of the Luo Group right beside him on that day. Coincidentally, the Luo Group happened to be negotiating a partnership with his company lately.

If that man was really from the Luo family, he truly had to consider carefully the possibility of cooperation between the two families.

Meanwhile, the young master Luo had no idea of the imminent disaster that was about to befall him. He was busy flirting with the pretty ladies and suddenly felt a chill running down his spine. He unwittingly shivered and sensed a... bad omen.