💜Chapter 411-420💜

Chapter 411: Be Frank (1)

Nie Yunfan was still absorbed in the afterglow of Han Yichen's successful marriage proposal, so much so that he was totally unaware of the hint of mockery in Zhao Youlin's words. He said smugly, "Ms. Zhao, you're right. I must say, no one understands ladies better than me. At least all my girlfriends were..."

"Ahem!" Before Nie Yunfan finished speaking, Mu Tingfeng, who had been keeping quiet at the side, could no longer bear to listen to his words anymore. He faked several coughs and shot a glance at Nie Yunfan.

Only then did Nie Yunfan notice the hint of disdainfulness that was without even the slightest bit of admiration from the way she looked at him.

Indeed, right after Nie Yufan's gaze met Zhao Youlin's, she blurted out without hesitation, "Hah!"

Nie Yunfan fell speechless.

Young Master Nie, who always thrived in romance, was struck dumb upon hearing Zhao Youlin's words that were filled with sarcasm. He stood rooted on the spot.

By the time he had finally snapped out of his daze, Zhao Youlin added, "Things over there looked very cool indeed. However, I believe it's not easy to come up with so many roses at a time, right?"

Nie Yunfan was revived upon hearing Zhao Youlin's words. The opportunity had arrived for him to fight back. He said smugly, "Indeed, it is not an easy feat for an average person to collect so many roses at a time, especially freshly plucked roses. However, this is not a big deal for me."

'That's because normal people wouldn't ever be as pompous as you!'

Looking at Nie Yunfan's smug and annoyed look, a wicked smile arched across her lips and she said cruelly, " Young Master Nie, once the crowd leaves, remember to clean up the mess such as flower petals, stalks, and leaves on the ground so as not to affect my business."

The smile on Nie Yunfan's face turned stiff. He recovered his senses after some time. He stared at Zhao Youlin resentfully as he said, "Ms. Zhao, don't be so cruel to me. I am Chen's good buddy. Chen is your older brother, so I'm at least your elder as well. Don't treat me like this, okay?"

"Why not?" Zhao Youlin sneered, "Young Master Nie, you are an elder and yet, you messed up my outlet like this?! I've already given my respect to you by simply asking you to clean up the mess. Otherwise, if not for my older brother, I would have long driven you out of my outlet instead of having you discussing the issue with me!"

Nie Yunfan was rendered speechless. Just when he was about to continue, Mu Tingfeng had taken over his conversation first.

"Did you guys say that man is Youlin's older brother?"

.....

Nie Yunfan was stunned. His gaze moved back and forth over Zhao Youlin and Mu Tingfeng before he cried out in surprise, "Didn't you inform him about this?"

Zhao Youlin was equally startled. Before this, they had not yet confirmed if Han Yichen was going to take them in. Therefore, it would not be good if they revealed too much information about Han Yichen before he returned to the Zhao family. As such, she had not brought up this matter to Mu Tingfeng. She never expected...

"What's going on?" Upon hearing Nie Yunfan's inquiry and seeing that Zhao Youlin was slightly at a loss, Mu Tingfeng immediately knew that Zhao Youlin had concealed something from him. His expression instantly turned dark.

Something which Nie Yunfan had known about but he had been kept out of the loop. Thinking of this, he felt jealous.

"It's a long story." Zhao Youlin heaved a sigh before she said in a low voice, "To make a long story short, Han Yichen is my parents' biological son. The child, whom my mother had given birth to in the hospital and ruled dead back then, had not died yet. In fact, he had been secretly swapped with a dead infant and taken out of the hospital. Han Yichen was the stolen child, my parents' biological son, as well as my nominal older brother."