💜Chapter 471-480💜

Chapter 471: Crossed Paths With Someone (1)

"Su He?!" Ye Yan cried out in shock. He was caught by surprise when Mu Tingfeng suddenly mentioned her name.

When Mu Tingfeng saw his response, he raised one of his eyebrows. "You remember Su He?"

"It's not that I remember her, but..." Ye Yan pursed his lips. He forcefully suppressed the anxiety in his heart. "I remembered that Ms. Zhao has a secretary by her side... She is also called Su He."

Mu Tingfeng froze. He hesitated for a while before he told him the truth, "If Youlin doesn't have two secretaries named Su He, then I can tell you this, they are indeed the same person."

"The second eldest lady of the Su family is working as somebody else's secretary?" After Mu Tingfeng had personally confirmed this, Ye Yan was stunned. Apparently, he could not quite accept the fact that there was such a person working undercover around Zhao Youlin.

Mu Tingfeng ignored Ye Yan's bewilderment. He asked him back, "President Ye, how do you know Su He, then?"

"She received me several times before when I went to Zhao Enterprise to look for someone." When he said this, Ye Yan was a little embarrassed.

Mu Tingfeng's eyes flashed. He clearly knew who the person was that Ye Yan had been looking for.

Ye Yan felt a chill creeping down his spine under Mu Tinfeng's cold gaze. In his heart, he believed that Mu Tingfeng was way pettier than he had thought.

He had omitted the incident about his first meeting with Su He in order to avoid suspicion. In fact, at that time, he had nearly gone on a blind date with Zhao Youlin.

If Mu Tingfeng found out about this, this guy might just leave on the spot without caring much else about others.

Unbeknownst to Ye Yan, the reason he had not been able to go on a blind date with Zhao Youlin back then was because the person in front of him and Su He had played decisive roles in it. While Ye Yan was lamenting this, he had no idea that it was totally pointless for him to conceal this fact from Mu Tingfeng.

Mu Tingfeng had long known about the fact that Su He had concealed her own identity and applied to be Zhao Youlin's personal assistant without her family's knowledge.

Originally, Mu Tingfeng had misunderstood his younger cousin. He had thought that she had an ulterior motive for doing this, and he even got worked up over it. In the end... the lass told him the reason she wanted to draw close to Zhao Youlin was indeed due to what appeared to be an underlying motive. However, he would be happy if her plans actually turned out successful.

.....

Before Su He's identity was exposed, she had explicitly told him that she did not have any malicious intent of getting close to Zhao Youlin as soon as she returned to her home country. She only wanted to use Zhao Youlin as a stepping stone to get close to someone else.

So long as Mu Tingfeng did not expose her identity and kept it as a secret from her family, she would help Mu Tingfeng to keep an eye on Zhao Youlin's each and every move as well as giving him a hand to court her back.

Su He was the youngest child in their generation in the Su family. She was lovely and well-behaved. She was nothing like a certain group of people that he had commonly seen. Instead, she was more like the other side — wordly innocent girls.

Mu Tingfeng did not have any siblings. Therefore, he more or less indulged his younger cousin who had been close with him since young.

At that time, Su He had looked very serious. His heart went out for her, and he had agreed to it.