Chapter 5 (Hurt)

Layanni's pov

I opened my eyes and looked around.  After a while I realized I'm  in a hospital. Then suddenly all the event of last night flushed back to me. I started to cry and pull my knees to my chest. Then I decided I've had enough and pulled the IV's out of my hand. I quickly sat up and took the surgical knife off the table. Then put it too my wrist.

The nurse must have seen because she was in the doorway. She tried to approach me but I screamed that I would cut. If she came closer. She had left to get backup. 1 girls and 2 guy. But before backup could enter a smell enter my nostrils. One of citrus oranges,lemon, and a hint of woodsy scent. Before I could finish that thought my mate was in the doorway too.

As I looked up tears filled my eyes. I could see he wanted to comfort me. However,  when he took a step closer to me. I heard myself let out 3 words. I thought I'd never say to my other half. I could see the hurt in his eyes as" I hate you" left my lips. Eventually his sadness turned into anger. He made some quick advancement to me. Then he grabbed my chin and  said "my sweet little mate I would watch that pretty mouth of yours. After all I know you heard the story of my mind punishment." My eyes widened in fear and I accidentally dropped the surgical knife.

The story of the great lycan prince who was known for torture and death. About how he could mess with ur mind so much. Your nose would bleed. As well as the mass murders he has committed. Or like his venomous Canines. He was known for death and pain. Why hadn't it hit me before. I looked up while shaking in fear his eyes were crimson red.

What will happen next? Will fear overcome layanni's love for her mate or will she let the mate bound overcome?

Till next time🤫