My escape part 2

The road has been rough we got stopped by kingdom guards who are looking for the princess. The news is saying the Regan is feral and ready to kill anyone due to my absence. We are 30 minutes from the fae kings kingdom. Once we cross the border we will be safe from Regan and his royal guards.

     As we cross the threshold for the fae king i realize that I won't ever see my mate again. That single thought left me feeling like my chest was getting ripped out. I self consciously started grabbing my chest and crying. Lilith frowned at the sight of me. She then spoke and said" it seems the bond between your mate and you is starting to go into effect". I turned. To her confused and ask "What do you mean?".  She sighs and says" The farther you and your mate become apart the more it puts a strain on the bond and if you are feeling it I have no doubt our dear prince is as well. Which means we must hurry it's just a matter of ti—". Before she can finish speaking we hear furoshish roar. Everyone looks around with fear on their face. Despite his silence lilith's mate begins to speak" we must hurry he seems to be on his way and he will kill us all". The driver starts to speed up. Then abruptly stops without a word. He peeks his head in the back and says are you ready. I look around quizzingly and before I have a chance to respond the vehicle is in the air. I roll myself over to the window and directly below us is water. The vehicle starts to go downward and eventually gets thrust into the water.i let out a scream thinking I M going to die. The vehicle slowly converts into a submarine. We under water for fairly long time. Until we reach a clear tube that appear to be going upward.

Regan :

" well I think we should forge an alliance with the vampires." states prince Regan.
"Are you crazy first prince , they cannot be trusted and will betray us" the councilman argues
" watch your tongue and we will destroy them before that ever comes to pa—-" Regan stops abruptly. Then he begins to speak again " I have to go something seems off." He calls for his beta(2nd in command) and says" where's my mate and why does it feel like she getting farther away from me?". His beta shivers at demeanor. Then says " I'm not sure but I can find out where she is Reagan". Prince Reagan snaps when he realizes his mates location is known. He begins to growl and then states" No, you're obviously useless. You had one fucking job. Since you can't do me a simple favor and keep tabs on my mate don't call me by my first name. I expect yes sire, No sire, and your majesty from you. NOW GET THE HELL OUT OF MY WAY." As Reagan storms off to his all white Lamborghini. He knocks down everyone in his path. When he reaches the car, he hops in and speeds over to the castle As he enters the castle he notices his estashi's scent is faint. He hurriedly runs to his room with lycan speed. As he enters the room he realizes layanni is not there and makes out a roar that shakes the whole planet entirely.

TBC ....