Chapter 1

"Ow! Max! Off!" said Wilbur. His golden retriever had jumped onto his bed, and directly jumped onto his stomach.

"Get off the bed, Max." Wilbur got up, and the ball of golden fluff jumped off and went out the door into the hallway.

"Was that all you wanted to do? Jump on me and wake me up?" Wilbur grumbled. 7:00 am. New day, new school. Wilbur went to his small washroom, brushed his teeth, and combed his brown, curly, fluffy hair. He looked in the mirror while doing so. Putting on a random hoodie, and going downstairs, knowing that his mom was already at her job. His mom was a therapist and an interior designer. He found a note on the fridge. From his mom.

Hey Hun. I left the address of your new school on your phone, so you should be all set. Your school is from 8:00 am to 4:45 pm. Your new principal asks you to go to his office for you to pick up your schedule and uniform. I left some food for you in the fridge. (: Love you! Have a good day!

-mom

Wilbur opened his phone, and just after he used his password, the google map to his new school was already on it.

"Where would I be if you weren't here, mom?" Wilbur mumbled. He grabbed the note, reading it again on his walk to school. "Only a five-minute walk. Not bad" He thought. Exclude the fact there were too many twists and turns, and he had to walk up a hill. Not bad at all.

Sprinting towards his destination, he got to the front of the school, and he was in awe. The entire school was enormous, it was like a castle. It looked to be forty-acres. There was a huge black iron gate. The trees were cut to precision, making them look like spirals. There was an American flag on the top spire of the building.

"Woah!" Wilbur breathed out. "How do I get in though..."

"Hey!"

Wilbur turned around.

"You're the new kid, right?" Some person asked.

"Um... Yeah."

They person put his hand out with lots of energy, as though he had 3 redbulls. He had fluffy, red-ish orange hair, and bright electric-blue eyes

"I'm Griffin!" He said energetically.

Wilbur took the hand and shook it politely with a smile.

"I'm Wilbur."

"Have you gotten your ID yet?" the boy- no, Griffin asked.

Wilbur looked at him with a confused look.

"I'm taking that as a no. Here." Griffin took a card out of his pocket and swiped it across a black pad that was in a bush right beside the gate.

"Welcome back, Griffin Haddoc. You are late by 2 minutes and 42 seconds" The gate pad said.

"Ugh. Precise as always, Susan." Griffin rolled his eyes

"I try my best" the pad said.

"Is that an A.I.?" Wilbur asked.

Griffin widened his eyes as Wilbur looked at him nervously.

"YES. FINALYYYY. SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS US!!!" Griffin yelled, jumping around with a scary amount of energy.

"Griffin," Wilbur whispered. Griffin looked at him with a big smile on his face, but it disappeared quickly, as he thought he injured Wilbur with his loud voice.

"Yea? Am I being too loud? If I am I cou-"

"Are you high on redbull?"

Griffin's grin returned.

"Yeah, I am." Griffin said, nodding his head vigorously. "Of course I am. I always am."

_________________________________________

This is very original. This is the first original story I have ever written : D

Hope you enjoy! Have a good day/night!

- Your wonderful Author, Kaitlyn