Chapter 2

"Is that even healthy for you?" Wilbur asked, concerned for his supposedly 'new' friend.

"is it healthy for me?" Griffin shrugged. " as long as it gives me energy, I'm fine with it."

Wilbur giggled. After the A.I., Susan, had opened the gate for them, they walked down the long drive way to the school entrance, with black frames and blue and grey stained glass.

Griffin opened the door for Wilbur, who mumbled a thanks.

"Follow me." Griffin indicated Wilbur to follow him.

"Where we going?" Wilbur asked. He was gonna ask where the principal's office was when a teacher came from the hallway.

" Mr. Haddoc!" She screeched, "you are late again! What have you been doing?"

"Your mom made me late, Mrs. Allonor." Griffin said, smirking. The teacher looked glared at Griffin. If looks could kill.

"I was helping the new kid." Griffin tried again

"Yea. I couldn't get through the gate because I didn't have an ID card." Wilbur said, looking at Mrs. Allonor.

"Mrs. Allonor glared at the two, before forcing on a smile and said, "Well then, Welcome to the school. You to better get to class."

"Thank you." Wilbur said, smiling politely, slightly annoyed with the teacher. 'Calm and collected. Don't say something rude.'

The teacher walked away to the class at the end of the school.

"Dude! How do you have the patience to be polite to Mrs. Allonor."

"I don't. She was getting on my nerves." Wilbur whispered. "Do you know where the principal's office is?"

"Yea. Come on. I'll be your personal guide." Griffin said, teasing.

"Why Thank you Mr. Haddoc, but I think I can take it from here." A very tall man in a suit towered over them.

"Mr. Ledger!" Griffin yelped. Wilbur looked at him. Sure, he was tall, but he wasn't very intimidating.

"Hello Mr. Haddoc. Welcome Mr. Collymore to Acadia Highschool." Mr. Ledger handed him a sheet of paper and a plastic card. Possibly his schedule and ID. Then handed him a dark blue uniform with a small pocket on the top left with a wolf embedded on the pocket with black jeans. "I'll hope that Mr. Haddoc will guide you through the school?"

"Oh. Thanks. Yea. I'm pretty sure he will." Wilbur said, frowning and slightly glaring at the uniform. Mr. Ledger simply nodded and walked away. probably to go check on other classes.

"I presume that you aren't a fan of uniforms?" Griffin laughed at Wilbur's glaring face, finding it ridiculous. Wilbur grumbled a 'no' and Griffin grinned ( : D)

"Let me look at your schedule!" Griffin said suddenly, snatching the paper from Wilbur before he could utter a word, with insane energy.

While he was busy scanning through Wilbur's schedule, some dark-haired girl bumped into him.

"Watch it, idiot!" She sneered, sharp blue eyes glaring at Wilbur. Wilbur, being the very tall, 5 foot 12 type of guy, smirked with a quick, "Sure thing, child."

The girl fumed and stomped past him.

"eesh." Griffin said, witnessing the rude girl bump into Wilbur. "You just experienced the Lilian greeting."

"What's she like?" Wilbur asked Griffin, already knowing what he might say.

"She's a nasty person. Thinks she's, quote unquote, 'cool'. She does this to everyone except her friend group, obviously."

"oh"

"I know right?"

"That's sad"