Chapter 3

The two walked towards the chemistry class, but Wilbur didn't know that.

"Where are we going?" Wilbur turned to Griffin, eyes filled with a need for an answer.

"Chemistry."

"I suck at chemistry"

"I swear if your one of those people who say they suck at something but are really insanely good at it, I will unfriend you."

"We're friends?"

"Do you want to be?"

"Yea sure. You're a cool person."

"Ehhhhh, Thank you"

"Come on. You have chemistry first thing. I don't think you need to change into your uniform."

"Oh, that's good."

~Timeskip brought to you by Laura~

"Can anyone tell me the first 10 elements from the Periodic Table?"

The class was quiet, looking around the class to see if anyone would answer. It was a challenge question. They never learned this in class. How were they supposed to know?

Griffin walked into the classroom, with a very shy Wilbur behind him, just as the teacher asked the question.

"Hydrogen, Helium, Lithium, Beryllium, Boron, Carbon, Nitrogen, Oxygen, Fluorine, and Neon." A voice came from the entrance of the classroom. The teacher looked at the brown-eyed kid at the doorway, in shock, but recovering quickly.

"Well done! Everyone, welcome your new classmate, Wilbur. Wilbur, please introduce yourself."

Wilbur groaned. Public speaking was one of his worst enemies!

"Hi." He paused. "I'm Wilbur Collymore. I play soccer and violin, and Im good at science and chemistry. Sorry Griffin. Please don't unfriend me. I think I'm pretty good looking, so if you think differently, then screw you."

The class chuckled.

"Thank you, Wilbur. You may go find an empty seat." She then snapped her attention to Griffin.

"Griffin. Your late again." The teacher said strictly but with a bit of hidden humor, but it seemed that Griffin didn't sense the humor and looked at the teacher with a bit of fear and familiarity.

"Sorry momm."

Wilbur looked at Griffin in surprise. Griffin saw the surprised look of Wilbur and mouthed, "I'll tell you later."

"Don't be late again. Got it, Griffin?"

"Yea sure. But this time, I was helpin' Wilbur find his way around the school!" Griffin protested.

"You got it! Please go to your seat now. But Griffin," Mrs. Haddoc gave him a death glare. "the next time your late, you're getting detention."

"Fineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee." Griffin groaned. He went to an empty desk to the right of Wilbur's, and the teachers turned back to the board and started talking about chemistry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You didn't tell me your mom was a teacher." Wilbur hissed at Griffin during lunch. "That's so cool! You get to see your mom all the time!"

"Yea, but sometimes it gets annoying, like sometimes my mom will tell the class something embarrassing as an example in class." Griffin whispered back.

"By the way, why are we whispering?" Griffin talked a bit louder.

"Because I fear I would not be able to hold back my excitement and surprise." Wilbur laughed.

"Okay yea sure. But yea. My mom is our chemistry teacher, my dad is our English teacher, and my sister is in grade 12. It's sad. What do your parents do?"

Wilbur made a face. "My mom is a forensic scientist at the police station. My dad um... My dad died in a car crash."

"Oh, gosh. I'm so sorry for your loss." Griffin said with a sympathetic face.

"It's completely fine."

"Your dad died? Ouch, such a shame." A very annoying, high-pitched voice spoke to them.

"Lillian. Please. Go away. Let us finish our lunch in peace" Griffin groaned. "It's wayyyyyy too early to deal with that loud, annoying mouth of yours."

'Lillian' flung her dark hair back. "It only just turned 12'o clock."

"Thats basically 8 for me."

Lillian flung her hair back again and walked off to a table that went crazy when she walked over.

The bell rang right as they finished their food.

Griffin groaned.

"What class do I have next?" Wilbur looked over his schedule. English. Great.