Two- The Second Hit

The week passed quickly; there wasn't anymore hits to be made.. Business was slow, and that was just a fact. But Flug didn't mind. He needed the extra free time.
He was looking around for his new target. Well, technically both he and Blackhat's target. But then again, he did have a mission for himself which was to kill those/teach those a lesson that would think he was nothing more than a LapDog, or someone who just.....follows orders! He may do those things; but that isn't all he could do. There was much more he could do. Invent, stalk, chemistry, anything like that! He could do it! He could do it; it's not like he's a robot. "Who'll be next..?" Flug wonders aloud, searching through all the files of both heros and villains. He hummed himself a little tune, one that some could know well, and one that would be his little thing for those he killed. The song you ask? It's called "Our Word" by 36 Questions.

Now because he's made this his little song; he'd have to be careful about singing it around people. His thoughts were interrupted by the phone ringing. He stopped humming and picked it up. "Blackhat Organization, Dr. Flug speaking." He greets.
The call was about someone named G-Lo. But along with her, they needed to get her partner as well; Bicep.. Such a creative name.
"Okay got it!~ Thanks for calling in!" He says, hanging up. His smile immediately faded then turned into a maniacal one... He laughed to himself quietly. "This will be a fun one."
He looked up both G-Lo and Bicep.

Name: G-LoPowers: Elasticity and ShapeshiftingDescription: A completely yellow girl that seems to be made of Jello/Gelatin

Name: G-Lo
Powers: Elasticity and Shapeshifting
Description: A completely yellow girl that seems to be made of Jello/Gelatin. She isn't a normal human, she's a Metahuman. She has a very bubbly and excited personality. She is also Bicep's Sidekick.

Name: BicepPowers: Superhuman StrengthDescription: A muscular Metahuman, his gender is Male

Name: Bicep
Powers: Superhuman Strength
Description: A muscular Metahuman, his gender is Male. He's meat-headed and quick to act, but he is incredibly strong. There's not much more to him.

Flug smiled. He knew Bicep from an earlier attack he had made. There were many attacks he could do, and it was all wonderful while being hilarious. Pulling the belt off, dropping his pants and making him embarrassed. Grabbing one of Miss Heed's inventions which made someone lovesick, and just doing it like that. But enough of thinking.. Flug shook his head, clearing his thoughts. He started to walk to Blackhat's office, and knocked on the door when he arrived.
"S-Sir?" He called out. "Come in Flug." Blackhat responds, opening the door from his desk with only a wave of his hand. "We..we have a-a new target.." Flug says. "Hm. Alright. Who is it?" Flug pulled out the files. "G-Lo a-and Bicep.." Blackhat smiled. "Two this time? Well, I'll take Bicep and you can take the girl. Or would that be too much for you?" Flug shook his head.
"N-No Sir....I-It'll be fine..! I-I can..I can do it..!" He said, determined to make his Boss happy. Blackhat nodded and waved him off, saying that they'd do it that night.

Good..that gave Flug some time. He can get what he needs by that night. Flug took himself into the Lab, preparing all sorts of inventions and stuff such as that. Tonight was going to be the night he tries out his electrical ray gun. It was grey, the liquid inside was a beautiful orange. He was incredibly excited to try it on someone else. Well, not just someone else... If he was taking G-Lo down; then he'd be taking a childhood enemy down too. She always hated him; especially from the fact that she knows why he does what he does. His past, his backstory, almost everything. He used to trust her... Until she fucked up. Until she dared to talk bad about who he is as a person.
"Flug!" Demencia calls out. "I heard ya gotta new target! Could I come along this time??" She asks. Flug let out a sigh. "Sorry Dem...Y-You can't..come.. It's just m-me...me and the Boss... If there's ever... Th-three of them.. Then you can." He replied. The lizard girl nodded sadly and walked off.

But soon, the night came. Darkness covered the island, and the only light was from the buildings. Which was pretty dark regardless. Flug was getting pretty tired; but he knew it would be worth it to stay awake. "Flug. Let's go." Blackhat orders. The scientist jumped up and grabbed the ray gun; following the elderitch demon once more.
"G-Lo and Bicep, correct?" He asked, receiving a nod from Flug. "I take Bicep; you take G-Lo." Flug nods again. "Y-Yes Sir."
They made their way to the brighter side of Hat Island. Sure enough, both Bicep and G-Lo were found there. They were just getting smoothies; and were happy, chilling there. "Disgusting." Blackhat grumbles. "Alright. Stay behind me. I wanna have some fun." The demon smiles, walking up to the heros, making Flug follow.
"Fine evening isn't it?" Blackhat asks, making G-Lo jump back, the demon laughs at her surprise. "Well, well well! Lookie here! It's Blackhat and The Doctor. Interesting ain't it?" Bicep chuckles. G-Lo crosses her arms, glaring at Flug who did the same to her. Both Bicep and Blackhat started to talk, teasing and taunting each other. Flug and G-Lo on the other hand, were much more hostile to each other. They both growled and made snide and crude remarks.
"Stupid Bag Head." The girl said. "Idiotic and quite stupid Girl made of Gelatin." Flug replies, smirking.

They continued to make rude comments until.... "You literally Simp for Blackhat for no reason. He hates you. He wouldn't ever love you." G-Lo growls. Those words ran down Flug's spine, not into his heart, but it turned into a smile. "HAH!" He laughed, pointing the gun he held at the girl. Blackhat smiled at this, and took a hold of Bicep's throat, slowly choking him to death. "Answer this G-Lo. How many times does it take for one to snap?" He asks. "I'll tell you. Enough to have time to make a gun that kills people with a single shot." With that; he fired the gun, directed straight at her chest. The bullet went through her shirt and into her body, where it decided to stay. The bullet exploded in her body, the electricity making a buzzing sound as it shocked her dead, Flug's eyes went a neon green.

[My art above, yes it's the Cover Art, I just fucking love this picture]

Blackhat smiled. His scientist; being truly evil. Such a proud moment. Now both of them were dead. G-Lo was a pile of goop on the floor, and Bicep was bleeding out as he was dead.
The Scientist and The Villain made their way back to the Manor, talking as they did so.