Chapter 1: How it all started...

Elizabeth's Diary

19th May 2017

  Mr. Wilken had made me question my thoughts today. On humans being able to change into their opposite genders. With today's technology, what could be the problem?

  Well obviously many things, such as: the voice and the genitalia. However what if there was a machine that could be able to transforn the human form into the opposite gender? What if it was possible? For one, I would change myself to the opposite gender. Why? Cause it sounds awesome. 

  What if I could be able to make that machine? It is possible.. I just need to find the components! But how..? I don't even major in mechanical engineering. I need to find someone. Looking by my open bedroom door, I saw MJ, carrying a bundle of boxes.

"What are you carrying?" I inquired, examining the boxes. MJ always seem busy, maybe because she has two majors.

"Umm... some cloth and gears. Cloth for Art and gears for Engineering." She answered.

"Oh.. okay," I said, "need help?"

"Oh no, its fine," she said with a smile, "I can handle it" and took off.

-Later-

  I can tell that it is planning against me. This monster. It's spiralling against me I can feel its evil. I need back up.

"MJ!! Homework is spiralling against me!! I need help!" I screamed. Soon enought her sighs and laugh was heard and she came into your room.

"I cannot disagree." She grinned and sat next to me. "So.. what's the evil?"

"History," I replied then turning to the evil sheet of homework, reading the question aloud, " 'Who was the infamous king who had 6 wives and had made historical changes to religion?' "

"King Henry the 8th," MJ answered, "why don't you refer to your history book?"

"Left it in my locker." I replied.

"Ah.. well I have to continue my engineering homework." She said, standing up.

  Wait.. engineering.. MJ CAN HELP MAKE THE MACHINE!! I pounced on her. A yrlp escaped her lips.

" What are you doing?!" MJ questioned loudly while trying to get me off her.

"MJ please help me make a machine to change humans to the opposite gender!!"

"Why?!"

"Cause I'm bored!!"

She just looked at me dumbfounded and sighed. Standing up, after getting me off her, she sighed again. She then put both her hands on my shoulders.

"You need sleep," she said, "come now, lets take you to bed-"

"No!! MJ please just help me!!" I hugged her legs. Sighing once more, she agreed.

Gasping, "Oh thank you, thank you, thank you!!" I said happily, " I can now see my mind to rest!!"

  She gave a smile and put me to bed. Wishing goodnight, she switched off the lights and left me to sleep.

MJ's notebook

To do list:

Get up and find a boyfriend  □

Buy a gift for Paulo  ■

Complete Great Gatsby □

Get Beth the books she wants ■

Find missing underwears  □

Get more Copics  ■

Donate hair to people in need ■

Help Elizabeth build a genderbender  □

Persuade Isabella to help  □