Chapter 2: Help!

MJ's Diary

21st May 2017

Mrs Karen has been getting on my nerves lately, saying I should choose a different path than being an artist and try being a doctor. What is wrong with pursing my dreams?! She is a piece of.... What is the point? I can't fight with a teacher. Slamming myself into my dorm, I got to my PS4 and started playing. 'Be a doctor, its better than an artist' . What kind of teacher does this?! Furiously pressing the buttons of my controller, I thought of gruesome thoughts. They always made me happy.

Elizabeth came in after a while, carrying some plastic bags, full of snacks. Are they for us or others?

"Its for us MJ," she said, reading my mind. But that much? Eh, can't hurt to have extra.

"That much? Are you inviting someone over?" I joked. She looked nervous and gave a nervous smile.

"Yeah.. a few coming over." She said.

"Define 'a few'." I retorted.

"Isabella, Paulo, Beth and you-know-them are coming now." She replied. You-know-them are coming over? Damn.

"Okay.. well, go get ready, I will just get ready the snacks and all." I decided, she nodded and went into her room.

Arranging the snacks into bowls, I set up the place. Switching my PS4 off, arranging some books on the floor and cleaning around a little. I better keep my diary first and get ready.

-End of entry-

-MJ's diary (Continued)-

Beth came with Pau first then Isabella. Lastly, the late-comers, you-know-them came. I see Elizabeth had already chosen our victims for the genderbend project: the you-know-them, Leo and Brian.

They settled down on the couches, chatting while waiting for Elizabeth to appear. I just need Isabella, my buddy for engineering, to chat with me in private.

"Isabella! A word?" I called out to her. She nodded and excused herself. We exited the living room, to my room.

"So what's wrong?" Isabella asked as we entered my room. Right, I will tell her everything about Elizabeth's plan that will absolutely work. Yep yep a machine to make one into the opposite gender. Breaking the laws of science. However people do know can be the opposite gender by doing surgery but it won't be genuine. Lets see why it cant be genuine: you can't just sew on a penis on a vagina and be a guy or you can't just castrate and cut a hole and be a girl, that doesn't work. There is more to that. Now back to the story.

"I need your help." I said.

"On finding a boyfriend?" She retorted.

"No! I won't get a boyfriend!" I yelled.

"And why not?"

"Cause- okay, we are stepping away from what I brought you here for.."

"Elizabeth wants me to create a machine that changes one into another gender and I know not a lot of the science but you do." I spoke, "But I know the computer so if you just help me, we can just do it."

Isabella paused

"Firstly, is this a prank?" Isabella asked.

"Wha-"

"Answer the damn question."

"It is not a prank."

"Okay then, secondly," she said, "I will help you with Elizabeth fantasy but on one condition." Oh great, conditions...

"Fine! What's the condition..?" I mumbled.

"Get a boyfriend."

And one..

And two..

And three...

"WHAT?!"

And can you believe what I said next diary? Do you know what I said next? You piece of book? Do you know?

"..fine"

Yes, fine. Now I have to find one. Great. Perfect. Fricking. PERFECT. Well at least I got help.

We went back to the living room and sat in peace.

At least I got help.