Post-Bone Demon Battle

Mk had just left Flower-Fruit Mountain as his training with his mentor, the Great Sage ends. Said sage waves goodbye and calls out,
"See you next time Bud!" As he watches his successor jump into the distance.

Wukong lays back onto his floating cloud. Falling asleep on a sweet summer day, allowing the sun rays to seep into his golden fur.

Sadly, he wakes up to the baby monkeys on his island jumping on him and yelling.
"Cut it out guys!" Wukong yells as he grabs the two by their scruff. "Xiangjiao, give that stick back to Shu."

'Xiangjiao' obeyed his king, reluctantly handing the stick back to 'Shu' while cooing sadly.

The Monkey King sighs as he puts the baby monkeys down and watches them jump into the nearby trees.
"It's so boring here nowadays," he says exactly as the shadow his cloud casts forms into something other than a cloud.

"Maybe I can help with that," An eerily familiar voice says as a figure popped out of the shadows and in came the Six Eared Macaque.

"What do you want Macaque." Wukong hissed.

"Nothing, just checking on the 'Great Sage, Equal to Heaven itself!' " Macaque jeers as he punctuated his name.

"The demon warrior, Six-Eared Macaque thinking and worrying about a immortal? How funny."

Macaque's teasing grin faded as he sighs and looks away,
"I.. honestly am checking on you. After what happened with the Bone Demon.." he says.

Wukong pauses before speaking,
"I'm alright. She's gone thanks to Mk."

"Just making sure." Macaque chuckles.

Little monkeys run past the shadow warrior which caused him to tumble over slightly, being unable to catch himself wothout accidentally hurting one but he lands on something.. soft? It happened to be Wukong's cloud.

"Careful, dont want you dying on me again." He sneers and looked over at Macaque making himself comfortable on the cloud.

Macaque stops to glare at Wukong as he made that remark,
"Too soon?" He asked.

"Too soon." Macaque repeated.

"Scooch," Wukong says as he pushes Macaque a little.

"Jeez, not even a please or a sorry?" Macaque mumbles.

"You manipulated my student in order to get to me, helped in almost destroying the world from becoming 'a clean slate', AND tried taking my noodles after saving the world. So I think thats a no."

"I didnt even get to take your noodles! Plus it was a one time thing!" Macaque exclaimed.

Wukong cocked a brow at him as Macaque only gave a sigh when his stomach grumbled. He looks over to Wukong who was already staring,
"Want some peach chips?" Wukong asks as he grabs peach chips from.. somewhere-

Macaque laughs, "Still obsessed with peaches."
He accepts the chips and immediately started munching. Though the Great Sage still continued to stare at him which made Macaque a bit nervous.
"What? Do you want some too?" He asked, shaking the bag in his face.

Wukong says nothing and instead reaches his hand out towards Macaque's face. His eyes widened and he flinched once he felt the hand caress his cheek. Macaque grabbed his hand and pushed it away, turning his body away from the king on the cloud. Wukong widened his eyes in shock after realizing what he just did. He stared at Macaque's back as said monkey continues eating the peach chips he was given in silence. Feet dangling off the cloud but he still didnt feel any less stranger.

"What is it Wukong?"

The Monkey King says nothing.

Macaque turns his head slightly so he could see the sage in his peripheral vision,
"Listen, if you're gonna-"He stops as Wukong leans his head onto Macaques back. As he slowly realizes, he blushes and yells,
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU-"
Wukong clasps his hand onto Macaques mouth before he could finish and grabs him.

Wukong brings Macaque to lay down. Macaque struggles to get out of Wukongs grasp but fails. He lets out a groan and stops fighting. He lays there with Wukong still holding him.

" 'm sorry." Macaque heard Wukong mumble against his fur.

The warrior replied with nothing until he decided to just change the subject before it got more.. personal.
"Reminds me of the old days." he says.
"Mhm,"

Wukong buries his head into some of Macaque's fur and falls asleep.
Macaque sighs again and just looks up into the sky. He watches the clouds go by and he remembers the days where him and Wukong would fight and train together. Laugh together. Even watch the sky together in their free time... Just like how they are now.

He looks at Wukong who's still grabbing onto him while somehow burying himself further into his fur. The warrior lets out a long yawn and drifts to sleep as well.. He was too tired to deal with this anyways.

806 words

(words from me (o-o)
I'M ALIVE AND BACK!!! RAAAAUUUUUUGGGHHHHHHH
(I might post a few chapters once a week bc I'm busy with school btw)