Lunch Break (Part One) - Boss Mo x Reader

You had been working under the CEO of Badmouse Co for about a week, and let's just say... it has been packed with heap loads of work.

Rumour has it that the rest of the employees have been taking it easy as the boss has been dumping the majority of the work on you to 'test your limits', which you didn't appreciate very much.

It hasn't been the best, but Badmouse Co was one of the most prestigious and successful companies to exist, and the pay was definitely up there.

It was 8:00am and the morning light shone into your office. The clock ticked rhythmically as you sorted files and typed on your laptop.

In your offhand, you held a banana which had been half eaten already - a simple yet nutritious breakfast.

Unexpectedly, there was a 'knock knock' on your office door, slightly surprising you.

"Yes, who is it?"

"It's the boss."

Slightly panicking, you quickly went to open the door.

What would happen?

What did you do wrong?

Am I getting fired?

There, your boss stood in the doorway and went to sit on the couch in your office. He looked so serious, giving off an intimidating aura.

There was a silence between the both of you, until he finally spoke up.

" Y/n, how would you feel about spending lunch break with me to have a chat?"

That really caught you by surprise. Not because you thought you were going to be fired, but because he didn't seem like the person who would want to talk over small things during lunch.

Then again, it might be a talk about work...

Realising that you hadn't replied, you quickly accepted without thinking twice.

Mo nodded.

"Meet me in my office at 12:00 pm sharp. Don't be late."

And just like that he was gone, leaving you alone in your quiet office.

You couldn't help but sigh, letting a small smile out. The other workers would be quite jealous to see you hanging out with the boss - everybody liked Mo in one way or another.

But especially you couldn't deny that you had the teeniest, tiniest fancy for the boss.