Chapter 1

Konoha village had change a lot into a modern after 17 years the fourth war shinobi ended. There were still enemies trying to disturb peace world like Otsutsuki clan. Even so, Otsutsuki's problem already handle by Naruto, Sasuke, Boruto and Sarada. Uzumaki Boruto and Uchiha Sarada were already genin after their graduation exam. Uzumaki Boruto was an oldest son of Uzumaki Naruto and Uzumaki-Hyuga Hinata. And older brother of Uzumaki Himawari. Uchiha Sarada was the only daughter of Uchiha Sasuke and Uchiha-Haruno Sakura. Boruto and Sarada were a same team as Team 7 with Mitsuki. Their sensei were Sarutobi Konohamaru.

Even so, there were six cloaked figure were walking toward Konoha. Two gatekeepers were noticed of their appearance had stopped them from enter the Konoha without asked of their identity. One of them had opened the cloak revealed a beautiful red hair woman who seem ages shocked Izumo and Kotetsu. They were able to recognize her as she introduced herself as Namikaze Naomi. Izumo told Kotetsu to bring them at Hokage's office while he going to call 12 former rookies and Hatake Kakashi, a former sixth Hokage. He have to press emergency which get alert to everyone especially Naruto who can heard of emergency. Naruto seem get ready for whatever new delivered to him. 12 former rookies come into his office which be Uchiha Sasuke, Uchiha Sakura, Yamanaka Ino, Yamanaka Sai, Akimichi Choji, Nara Shikamaru, Uzumaki Hinata, Inuzuka Kiba, Aburame Shino, Rock Lee, Nara Temari and Tenten. Also Hatake Kakashi, Tsunade and Shizune come.

They were saw Izumo enter with a shock face. They were concerned to see him like that. "Izumo-san, what's wrong? Is something danger coming into our village?" Asked Naruto in concerned tone. Izumo had snapped out from his shock as he look at everyone especially Kakashi. Izumo know how closer Kakashi to Naomi. "N-No, there's no danger coming to our village. It's just something that I need to tell you guys especially you, Kakashi. It's a something will shock you guys." Said Izumo in panic tone before he calm himself. Kakashi was frown at Izumo's word. "What do you mean, Izumo? Just tell us." Said Kakashi in confused tone. Izumo sigh as he saw his confused face which he decided to tell him directly. "She's alive, Kakashi. A red flash of Konoha had alive. You know her, Kakashi." Said Izumo make Kakashi's eyes widen.

Tsunade was also shock as she know who is that person. Everyone were confused at Izumo's word. "W-What? No way... It can't be... Her, right?" Said Kakashi as he stutter knowing that person. Tsunade was tremble as she can't believe that was her. Her former student. Her god granddaughter who she think is dead. Naruto doesn't have any clue about what they talking about. "Who is this person you talking about? Please tell me." Said Naruto as he demand them to tell him. Izumo had look at Naruto as he know that Naruto will shock to figure out about Naomi. "Namikaze Naomi. She's alive after 25 years ago." Said Izumo as he not tell Naruto about her identity. Izumo just let Kakashi tell Naruto by himself. Naruto was shock as everyone also have a same reaction as him.

"Namikaze Naomi? It's a familiar name that I heard before. No way... She..." Said Naruto as he stop when he finally realized who is Naomi. His eyes widen in shock as he learn that Naomi was his older sister. Kakashi was looking down as he felt relief that Naomi alive. "Yes, Naruto. She's your older sister. Her age was same as Itachi. Namikaze Naomi was a first daughter of Namikaze Minato and Uzumaki Kushina. Also Naruto's older sister by five years older than Naruto." Said Kakashi which shocked everyone. Hinata had sense Naruto's sadness which she come over him and comfort him. Naruto was looking at Kakashi as he wonder why his older sister never been there for him. "Kakashi-sensei, tell me. Why are you hiding this from me? I thought that I don't have relative but I actually have a long time ago without I know of her existence. Did she throw me out because of what happened to our parents? Did she hate me so much?" Said Naruto in sad tone.

Kakashi was sigh as he need to explain at him about Naomi. "Naruto, you think wrong about your older sister. She had never abandoned you since you born. Even she know what happened to your parents. She had never blame on you either Kurama. Naomi was a smartest woman than Minato and Madara. She had surpass Shikamaru's intelligence because she was good in analyzing situation. Also more good in observation than Itachi. She also the strongest kunoichi in Konoha if you asked. If you want to know why she never reveal herself as your older sister, I think you know who the person that separate you and your older sister. Danzo Shimura. He's the one who separate you and Naomi. He had tell her that she not allowed to raise you until you in teenager. She will allow to reveal herself as your older sister when you already 16 years old, Naruto. If I could turn back that time, I would fight Danzo to defend your custody of Naomi. But Naomi stop me as it not a worth thing. She have to let it go for your safety. She always watch you in a shadow whenever you alone. But until that day, she had not watching you anymore." Said Kakashi as he look down thinking that day.