Chapter 1-10

Chapter 1

In the early spring morning, Phoenix Mountain floats the undissipated morning fog in the woods and swims with the wind.

Yunduan stood on the balcony on the sixth floor of the mountain and looked down at the mountain. The art villages, farmhouses, supermarkets, roads, and farmland farther at the foot of the mountain were all in a cloud and I don't know where they were.

Fenghuang Mountain, where she is located, is 100 kilometers away from the city. This place is rich in a kind of laterite. The porcelain made of this kind of clay is bright red, the color is bright, the porcelain tires are clear, and it is very expensive.

Because of the unique clay on Phoenix Mountain, the local government has made a lot of money by selling clay and porcelain, and the local government has also made a lot of money.

In a word, at this time last year, the local tourism bureau set up a project to engage in the cultural tourism industry in Phoenix Mountain. Countless cultural tourism planners entered here and worked for a year. This pottery art village with pottery as the theme was in its in its embryonic shape for the first time.

The art agency she partnered with her brother, relying on her brother's connections, distributed bowls of soup in this project. She was mainly responsible for the art exhibition layout of the pottery museum on the mountain.

The things in this pottery hall, said to be works of art, are actually at most handicrafts.

From the perspective of the clouds, there is no need for curators at all in this pottery. It's good to put bottles and cans casually. After all, this place is not a place to watch exhibitions.

Look at what is in this pottery hall with an area of 800 square meters and has built a six-story building.

After all, the first floor is the door face. According to the origin of porcelain, it is decorated with porcelain from various places, such as celadon, white porcelain, and red porcelain with local specialties.

In order to highlight the status of red porcelain, red porcelain is placed in the center and occupies the largest position. Those who ensure that they enter the gate can see it at a glance.

It is impossible to say in the clouds, because in the center of the red porcelain booth is a large dark red stone two meters high and three meters wide.

Conspicuous or not?

It is inaccurate to put it up, because this stone has been in this place since ancient times. When the house was built, the land within ten meters around the stone was specially vacated for fear of hurting this earth-grown stone on Phoenix Mountain.

According to local people, Phoenix Mountain is full of red earth, but this is the only piece of red stone, which must be well protected. This is their Phoenix Mountain treasure.

At that time, the cloud smiled and gave it to the boss of the money, you have the final say!

The second floor is similar to the first floor, except that there is no big stone.

On the third and fourth floors are shops selling various dishes, ceramic knives, and other ceramic handicrafts of bottles and cans.

On the fifth floor is a restaurant with three glass walls, and outside the glass wall is an ancient forest. It's a little expensive to have a meal here, but it's definitely a good place to take photos.

Moreover, the local boss is a real person, paying attention to the customer's dining experience, and there is no need to say the master's craftsmanship. Of course, the ingredients used in the restaurant are also quite wow.