Chapter 11-20

Chapter 11

In order to thank everyone for taking care of Liang Chen last night, I caught several fish from the mountain yesterday. Yunduan is going to cook a sauerkraut fish tonight. He invited the Zhang family and the little uncle's family to come over for dinner.

She doesn't have pickled cabbage. I'm going to ask Mrs. Li for some. She got up early in the morning and went to the vegetable shop to buy potatoes and bean sprouts as a side dish for sauerkraut fish.

The Zhang family has five people, the young master's family and the young master's family has four people, plus their mother and son, and their food consumption is not small.

As soon as Yunduan got home after buying vegetables, she heard Liang Chen crying. She quickly opened the door and ran to the yard.

"Don't be afraid, don't be afraid. Mom is not at home."

When Liang Chen saw the cloud, he rushed over like a small shell. The cloud was rushed back two steps before holding the child.

"Don't cry. Isn't this there?"

Squat down and wipe the child's tears carefully, and the clouds also sigh. I thought Liang Chen had adapted to the life here and made new friends, but I didn't expect that last night scared the child's fragile sense of security.

"Let's go and have breakfast. I cooked millet porridge and asked Mrs. Li for kimchi for dinner."

After opening the restaurant on the fifth floor yesterday, there was such a large storage room. There would be no shortage of food at home in a short time, and it would be more generous to cook in the clouds. The millet porridge cooked this morning was thick, and the flour was filled with a layer of golden rice oil in Liang Chen bowl.

The pickled cabbage, pickled vegetables, pickled ginger and pickled peppers for the sauerkrauts in Zhang's house are kept at night to make sauerkraut fish. Chopped sour cowpeas, stir-fry them in rapeseed oil, and then sprinkle a handful of white sesame seeds. This porridge is the most fragrant.

The sour cowpea fried with hot oil was stimulated with a sour fragrance. Liang Chen stood on tiptoe and stretched out his neck to look into the pot.

Yun Duan scratched his nose with a smile: "Don't stand on tiptoe. Take your bowl. Let's go to the room for dinner."

"Uh-huh."

Mother and son sat opposite each other, and each of them ate a bowl of millet porridge.

After breakfast, Yunduan asked Liang Chen to go out to play, but he didn't go anywhere, so he wanted to stay at home next to his mother. His new friends came twice and asked him to go to the square, and he shook his head.

Yunduan was tidying up his medicinal herbs in the yard, and he squatted aside and looked at it. He didn't feel bored at all.

The birds in the back mountain twittered, and the sun was getting bigger and bigger, and the clouds drove him to squat under the eaves.

Yunduan's hands were soaked in the cool well water to wash the medicinal herbs and said slowly, "Liang Chen, you are going to school until September. You go there every morning, go home for lunch, take a nap, go to school in the afternoon, and come back in the evening. Mom has been waiting for you at home.

Liang Chen squatted and moved to her like a little frog: "Have you always been there?"

"All the time. Even if I have something to do, you are waiting for me at home, and I will definitely come back.

Liang Chen thought for a moment, "Then I'll go."

In his memory, it seemed that he had been to school before.