Chapter 41-50

Chapter 41

During the summer vacation, there were a lot of people going north from Jinshui City. Liang Huaijin asked someone to buy three sleeper tickets, which were much more comfortable than hard seats.

Because Yunyun had already prepared to bring a basin, it was convenient to wash up on the train. Sometimes when there is no water on the train, Yunyun finds a way to find a place where no one is around, and picks up a pot of water from the pottery museum, which can be used.

After the train arrived in Beijing, it diverted to the Northeast. There were fewer people on the train, and the pervasive smell of sweat in the carriage was a little lighter.

Liang Huaijin saw her expressionless eyes, and wiped the sweat off her forehead: "I won't go next summer." "

No? Your parents don't want grandchildren?

" Go by car."

"After all, I'm still a little young, nine years old is still a child." Yun Yun felt sorry for the child.

It's useless to say this now, and it won't make you feel better if you say it. Yunyun ignored him and went to lie down on the upper bunk for a while. When he woke up, he would probably arrive in Harbin soon.

Liang Chen is in good spirits, he is not in the carriage at this time. In front of their car was a hard-seat car. A group of students who were about to go to the countryside gathered together and sang passionately. He went to watch the excitement.

Liang Huaijin didn't care about him, and when she was hungry at noon, she knew she was back.

As he expected, at noon, his little nephew ran back excitedly, and Liang Huaijin told him to keep his voice down.

Seeing his mother sleeping, Liang Chen asked in a low voice, "Aren't you going to wake mom up for lunch?" "

No, let her sleep." She will feel better when she falls asleep.

Yun Yun was woken up by hunger and fell asleep for several hours. She got down from the upper bunk, and Liang Huaijin helped her: "I just woke up, and I'm almost here."

Yun Yun breathed a sigh of relief, thank God, he can finally take a good wash tonight. As for taking the car tomorrow and the day after tomorrow, we will talk about it tomorrow.

Liang Huaijin here in Harbin had been on a business trip before, and she was more familiar with this place than Yunyun, so she asked her if she wanted to go out for a walk. Yunyun shook her head, she didn't want to go out for a stroll, she just wanted to take a thorough bath now.

Liang Huaijin took Liang Chen to the bathhouse, took a quick wash and then went out, "We'll bring you food back later." "

Yeah, I got it." As soon

as Liang Huaijin and Liang Chen left, Yun Yun closed the door, locked it, and turned around I went to the bathroom on the sixth floor of the pottery museum, stayed there for an hour, and came out, my whole body was turned pink by the heat, and my fingers were wrinkled.

The clothes of the family of three were also washed, but they were not dried in the washing machine, they were just wrung out by hand, and hung on a shelf outside the window of the guest house.

Liang Huaijin came back with Liang Chen, her half-dry hair had just dried.

"I'm back."

"Well, thinking you don't have much appetite, I bought you dumplings and asked the master to make you an extra serving of dumpling soup." "Let