Chapter 31-40

Chapter 31

Yunyun found a record from Da Neng's notes, the high-end version of beauty cream, only needs to replace one of the medicines in the current formula of beauty cream, this medicine is called face flower.

The note said that this kind of flower does not exist in this world, and some are planted in the secret realm. In the Cultivation Continent, the effect of this flower is similar to the panacea in the world of beauty and beauty. Most of the elixirs such as beauty and whitening require this medicine.

The face flower is also very solid, and it blooms all year round, that is to say, it is also available in this season.

Yun Yun took the picture of the face flower and compared it to search everywhere in the secret realm, and finally found it on the hillside where the chickens were raised.

The face flower that no one cares about has been cut by chickens and no petals are good. This is not the worst, most of the leaves of the face flower in the worst case have been cut bald.

Yunyun was so distressed: "It's a sin!"

Hurry up, change a forest for these chickens, and protect the face flowers.

Yun Yun carefully fertilized and watered these flowers, trying to give them the best growth conditions, and hoped that they would bloom soon.

Well, before the beauty flower grows, don't think about the upgraded version of the beauty cream. Yun Yun returned to daily life, eating and drinking every day, and moved a chair to the yard to bask in the sun when the sun came out.

This year is a cold winter, cold and cold, but there are more days when the sun shines, although there are only two or three hours of sun at noon. Yes, is better than nothing.

When it's cold in winter, I like to eat something sweet. Yun Yun rolled up his sleeves and prepared to make a plate of fried pumpkin pie. The pumpkin pie was ready, and he ate it before Liang Chen got home.

When Liang Chen returned home, he saw some oil stains on the plate and sniffed, "Mom, what are you doing delicious

?

" I also want to eat pumpkin pie, where's the pie?"

"You haven't made yours yet."

Liang Chen's accusing eyes were particularly aggrieved.

"Oh, it's because you haven't come back yet, I want to make it for you when you come back. The weather is so cold, the pumpkin pie will be cold when the wind blows, can the cold pumpkin pie be delicious?" "Okay, don't be

wronged Alright, I'll make it for you now."

Fortunately, she still had a lot of dough kneaded just now, and now she only needs to heat it up and fry it in a pan.

The smell of fried food wafts out as soon as the wind blows, knowing that Liang Chen's family must be eating delicious food, Zhang Jianjun is greedy like ADHD, he can't even sit still.

Li Xiufen knocked on the table: "Have you finished your homework?"

No! Zhang Jianjun lowered his head silently.

Really, my sister worked hard to pass the junior high school entrance exam, so it has nothing to do with him, he is still a second-grade elementary school student!

Zhang Jianjun smelled the fragrance, and Zhang Cailing must have smelled it too. Of course she was also greedy, but she was older and could sit still.