Nighty Night

( It was yet another long exscausting night for the lab mice Brain and Pinky after another attempt to take over the world. The two mice, dressed in street dance outfits, enter their cage as Brain storms in )

Brain: Stupid street cop! It took three hours to rehearse that dance! If we can't dance in the alley, where else is there!? ( sighs in exsaustion )

Pinky: Well, we we're getting carried away and being noisy.

Brain: Pinky, I do not need a reminder right now. I'm so tired from dancing for three hours.
Pinky: But your performance was flawless! And you did really well!

Brain: You don't know how much I want to punch you right now Pinky. How am I supposed to perform with an audience without noise complaints!? I swear that will be the new topic for next time.

Pinky: I'm sorry that your dancing doesn't go to plan. No harm in trying it a different way in a different place.

Brain: Yeah. Maybe. Whew...

( the two take off their outfits and into their PJs. Brain couldn't help but to stare lovingly at Pinky. Oh, how cute he was in his PJs. He looks like a little plush toy he just wanted to hold and cuddle up with. His fur was soft and fluffy unlike a cat's fur. The pink color on him seemed to glow against the dim light of the room. He had a small tuft near the tip of his tail, which was quite unusual for a mouse. Brain could feel his face heating up. )

Pinky: Brain? What's wrong?

Brain: ( snaps out of his thoughts and turns away blushing ) Oh! uh... Nothing! I just...

Pinky: We're you staring at me? Is it that I look weird in my pajamas?

Brain: No, I wasn't! Uh... Well, yeah. You were looking really... ( he clears his throat) ...y'know... adorable.

Pinky: ( blushes ) Oh! Aw, Brain, stop it. ( giggles sheepishly ) Poit! You fluster me!

( it was his turn to stare at Brain. He was freaking adorable in those blue PJs with feet. Pinky gives out a snorty giggle )

Brain: What?

Pinky: Braaaaain, you are such a cutie in your PJs! Narf! ( giggles )

Brain: ( blushes furiously ) I... I do?

Pinky: Yes! Why are you acting so surprised?

Brain: I just... I thought you didn't think I was attractive. That's all.

Pinky: Of course I do! You're my best friend!
Brain: But why...?

Pinky: Because you're smart, talented, anything I could see they way you see yourself! Zort! ( giggling )

Brain: ( red faced ) I... Thanks... I guess?

( they look at each other deep in the eye before Pinky kisses him. Both their eyes widen when Pinky's tounge accidentally slides through his teeth. Blushing furiously, Pinky pulled away )

Pinky: Egad! I am so sorry Brain! I— That was not what I was going to do! I mean— Poit! I just—

( Brain did look surprised as he stared at the lanky mouse. The minute it happened, accident or not, he wanted more of it. )

Brain: Pinky... shut up and kiss me again you dummy. ( he grabbed Pinky's head and pulls him back into the kiss )

Pinky: ( squeaks ) N—Nnghh! Nrmmph! ( he moans )

( They both let out moans when Pinky started to nibble on Brain's lower lip. They did not expect this to become kissed soft and sweet, but it did. They pulled away for air, both looking all nervous at each other with hooded eyes. )

Brain: ( shyly ) S--Shoot... P--Pinky... I... Um...

Pinky: Umm... ( he laughs nervously ) What should we do next?

Brain: ( shyly smiles ) Umm.. Let's... Stay like this for a while?

Pinky: Sure! ( kisses Brain )

( It seemed like this kiss lasted forever. Suddenly, Pinky's tounge slides through again, but on purpose this time )

Brain: MMMPH! Nngh! ( moans as he kisses deeper )

( Soon, the kissing turned into something far more heated. This lead to them both laying down on the floor, Pinky on top of Brain as Brain wrapped his arms around Pinky. They were both panting as if they just ran a marathon, both blushing profusely. )

Pinky: ( he pants ) I... I love you Brain.

Brain: I... don't stop Pinky... please...

Pinky: I don't want it to stop either. Poit... I can't believe we were doing this all along! ( crashes his lips on Brain's )

Brain: ( moans )

( their kisses become more passionate and wet. The sound of them moaning filled the air as their tongues fought to dominate the other one. Soon enough, Pinky rolled on top of Brain. Their hands started roaming across each others bodies as they continue their make out session. All the taste, smell, sound, it was never enough. Eventually, they broke apart for air )

Brain: M--Mmmm... Pinky...
Pinky: ( breathless ) Geez Brain... I... I thought you said you liked me back?

Brain: I still like you. A lot. So much. In fact, the only person who knows who is the king, and he won't say anything.

Pinky: ( purrs ) Naaaaaaaaarf...

( they resumed making out, both flushing dark red. As they continued their make out session, Pinky's paws began tracing Brain's sides. The other male moaned in delight.)

Pinky: Oooh... Your skin feels so nice Brain...

Brain: Waaahhhhhhhh... Mmmnnnn... ( they both moaned as they continued kissing, hungry, deep, intense, sensual. )

Pinky: Egad. Please... don't stop....

Brain: I won't...

Pinky: Don't stop Brain...

Brain: ( moans )

( The two kept kissing as they made out. Soon, they became dizzy. Pinky laid on top of Brain, feeling hot under his shirt and panting heavily. When they finally stopped kissing, Brain looked up at Pinky, all red in the face. Pinky looked so hot under his PJs. )

Pinky: Whatcha thinking about about now?

Brain: Now? About us. Together? Forever?

Pinky: Zoooooooort...

Brain: Anyways, let's make this last before we get some sleep for tomorrow night.

Pinky: ( seductively ) Mmmm~ What are we going to do tomorrow night Brain?

Brain: ( seductively ) The same thing we do every night, Baby... try to take over the world~ ( kisses Pinky passionately )