Too Bootylicious For Ya?

( it was Daniel's birthday and all of the Animaniacs cast and OCs were at the Hinata basement partying hard as Telephone by Lady Gaga blasted from the speakers. It was all wild and crazy with everyone high from the cake and ice cream the consumed and were all over the place in their respective costumes )

Wakko: GUYS, THIS PARTY IS INSANE!

Spot: I know! The Goodfeathers even showed up!

( The Goodfeathers, who were Bobby, Squit, and Pesto, were in the fruit punch bowl, all sugar rushed )

Pesto: PARTY IN THE BASEMENT EVERYBODY!

Squirt: PARTY ON!

Bobby: WHOOOOO!

Daniel: THIS IS THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!

( of course, while everyone else was having a good time, Brain was sitting all alone on the table, looking rather depressed. Pinky and Daniel then comes up to him )

Pinky: Narf! What's wrong Brain? A bit bummed about not getting to try taking over the world?

Brain: No, I'm just worried if I get to excited, I'll just... embarrass myself. I don't want to get too sensual in front of everyone. That means that I'll have to be careful...

Daniel: Brain, no one cares if you work your jelly. I mean, look at Flavio. He's getting low on the floor and Marita doesn't mind.

Brain: Yeah, because they're in love and their hippos. I don't think they can handle me

Daniel: Come on, it's my party. No one will mind. Let me say this. When Destiny's Child's Bootylicious comes up, then we can do it with you, just to get you into the party.

( just then, Bootylicious starts to play, much to the cast's excitement )

Daniel: ( excitedly ) Oh, this is it! This is it! Let's get on the floor! On the floor! Let's go! Come on you guys, let's dance!

Brain: Wait! Wait!

( too late. They were already on the dance floor and they were already dancing. Brain looked around himself, seeing other male cast members and OCs dancing sensually. He knows he doesn't mind them moving like that. He just wasn't sure of doing it in front of the others, especially Pinky. But again, it wasn't like he was seducing him or anyone. Brain started doing the BrainDoggie Mambo to get it started. Soon enough, he was starting to move around and shaking his hips to the music a little more confidently. He knew he loved the song Bootylicious and making him thinking about how good it would feel to be dancing like this with Pinky. In fact, he was doing it too. So might as well. He got so lost in the song, he forgot his nerves. He then looks over to Pinky to was way out there. They way he was dancing sexually has got Brain hypnotized. The shorter mouse smirked as he danced his way to Pinky. The taller mouse was too busy getting down when Brain tugged on his tail to get his attention. Pinky looked over to Brain getting more sexual with his dancing, leaving him surprise as he blushed a bit )

Brain: ( as he dances seductively ) What? You can't handle my jelly Pinky? Am I too Bootylicious for you already?

Pinky: ( smiles coyly ) Ooooooh, you gone a bit to far on that Brain! I like that! Zort! You got some moves!

Brain: You want some? I could show you some moves if you want~

Pinky: ( dances again with seductive grin ) Nah, I already know some moves.

( the two mice showed off their sensual dancing and nobody seemed to care. Some others were doing it, but Brain and Pinky had the most sensual moves out of anyone. The others were too focused on themselves and their partners. Oh how Pinky loved it when he and Brain seduce each other like this )