Something Sweet

It was Friday night and the two mice have got back from yet another failed attempt on world domination. Their ice cream did make them feel better though.

"Golly Brain, I didn't think those workers liked black mind controlling coffee," Said Pinky as he took a lick of his ice cream.

"Don't remind me," Brain muttered, "Later, I will have to find an alternative sugary treat to mind control someone. And I am NOT doing coffee this time!"

"Narf! It depends on what coffee it is," laughed Pinky.

"Yes, very good point," said Brain as his took another bite.

Pinky looks at his ice cream half done and wonders what he should do with it. Should he save the rest of it? Should he finish it? But then again what happens if you give up on the ice cream before finishing the last part? Can't he just crawl into it? That's a great idea. Yes. Definitely that! He put his spoon down and started to dig into the ice cream as Brain rolls his eyes. Suddenly, Brain trips and yells as he falls on the floor, getting his half melted ice cream all over.

"Oh! Egad Brain," Pinky exclaimed, "are you alri—"

He stopped at his mid sentence when he sees Brain all covered in the vanilla sweetness.  There is a moment of silence where they both stare at each other until Brain finally starts to laugh.
"What are you laughing at?" Pinky asks incredulously.
Brain keeps laughing and even after a minute it doesn't seem like Brain is gonna stop. Finally, Pinky gives up.
"Okay... Okay... it's kinda funny how your covered in ice cream as well and I don't know why!"  He huffs out as he stands up.
"I can't believe you fell for that one too!" Brain says between giggles.
"Well, maybe if you were paying attention then I wouldn't have fallen for it. Now, go take a shower! You look like a slob."
"So do you," Brain laughed.
After a few seconds of staring at each other, the pair burst into laughter. After a while, Pinky stops laughing and looks at Brain again. The stickiness seems to have gotten worse. His face suddenly glows red, having a sudden thought. Not only it was the ice cream that looked so sweet, but it was Brain who looked so delicious in it! He just wanted to lick that vanilla goodness off of his body so bad.

"Alright," Brain chuckles, "That's enough. Let's get cleaned off,"

"Uh... Brain," Pinky stammers.
Brain turns around.
"What is it?"

Pinky stares at Brain before he takes the scoop in his hand.

"You can keep that if you want," replied Pinky.

"What? Why? I don't want my fur to get all stick befo—"

Pinky interrupts him when he began to suck the ice cream off his neck. This causes Brain to spring with surprise, his face bright red and his eyes wide open.

"Pinky, what are you doing?!"

"Just making sure you taste good."

"No! No no no no, stop! Please don't—" Brain tried to say but it sounded muffled by Pinky's mouth.

As Pinky kept lapping away, Brain could not help but start to moan.  When his tongue went inside, Pinky moaned as well, the flavour hitting his taste buds. Then, as Pinky continued to kiss his skin, Brain felt himself starting to lose feeling in his legs.

"Please... PINKY please!" Brain pleaded.

This only spurred Pinky to continue licking his neck. Brain gives out a couple of moans that got softer as he began to lean towards the cage.

"I'm not going to make any progress if you don't let me go right now!" Brain complained.

"If you want me to let you go so bad, come get me yourself."