6th Shade

"Naunahan naman ako ni Yael ah."

A/N: This is not a story ha? Iba ang way ng pagsulat ko neto. :-)

*******

To all the boys I've loved before,

I'm sorry if I'm weird. I'm sorry if I can't get along with you sometimes. I'm sorry if I get grumpy on my red days. I'm sorry if I get jealous easily. I'm sorry if you can't handle my attitude all the time. I'm sorry if I cried while watching chick flicks with you. I'm sorry if I shout at you in a public place because you didn't get what I want.
I'm sorry for being sensitive. I'm sorry if you hate the way I call you "Babe", "Honey"and "Love". I'm sorry if you hate the way I dress. I'm sorry for the reason why you broke up with me.

I don't want to blame myself for what happened. But everyday my conscience kills me. I get so angry with myself because I'm so stupid.
I hope you're happy. I hope you're okay. I hope you're having a good relationship with someone you really love the most.

You might get confused why I'm sending this letter. That's because I'm thanking you, Thank you for letting me go. Thank you for shouting at me saying, "I don't love you anymore. I'm breaking up with you."
Thank you for slapping my face proving that you don't want me in your life anymore. Thank you.

Now you'll get more confused because I'm thanking you. Thank you for making my eyes cry at a cafe. There I met him. He gave me a handkerchief to wipe my tears. At first I rejected the offer but sooner I accepted it.
We had a small talk. He asked why I'm crying and I said I broke up with you. He hugged me and said that everything will be okay. I smiled when he said that.

We became friends. We hang a lot. We travel together. Until I realize I was falling in love with him. I got scared, because I know he's like you. He will leave me like you did.
Then one day, he asked me out for a coffee. At first we had a small talk. But after that he kissed my lips. He said that he loves me. Unlike you, he said that he will be here with me til' his last breath.

He proved it.

Today, I'm wearing my wedding gown. I got my make up on and my hair is in place. I'm wearing a huge smile I never thought I will have.

I'm getting married to the guy who gave me a hanky while I'm crying because you left me. And I'm glad I took that hanky.

I hope you're happy now. Because I'm happier than you do.

I hope I'll see you with my husband sometime. His name is Vice.

Have a nice day. :)

Sincerely yours,

Ana Karylle Tatlonghari - Viceral

The girl who you cheated on.

*******

a/n: isang "to an ex letter" naman para maiba. i hope you guys appreciated it. i love letters, mapabitter or sweet. :)x

votes and comments cuties! -@HUSKYVICE