74. "Enjoy Yourself"✔️

Make sure you vote.🤍

Jan 28th
Saturday| 3:01 pm

Jan 28thSaturday| 3:01 pm

T A J R O M A E
ᵀᴬᴶ ᴿᴼᴹᴬᴱ

This must be how heaven smells. Like food Taj? Well, not necessarily food but sweet. The pineapples and the chicken is just creating a heavenly aroma. Though I don't have a clue how heaven smells.

"This looks and smells good," Mr. Kelvin states with his hands behind him.

We smile, using our basting brush to coat the chicken kabobs with more of his well known barbecue sauce. That's made from his secret ingredients.

He's Kasi's father-the master Rotisseur here and also the CEO of this well known Beach view restaurant.

The music and vibe here is just top tier.

"Do we need to add more sauce daddy?"Kasi meets his eyes. He shrugs playfully and the corner of her lips turns into a beautiful smile. She's doing good once she has us around her.

"Hurry up nuh suhm," Zai says eagerly from the side with a radiant smile. Her eyes are set on the kabobs on the grill table.

Hungry a kill sis..

"Well ladies are you ready for something cool to drink?"he inquires and we respond cheekily. And with that, he disappears into the kitchen.

My eyes turns to the fire as it blaze up when Kasi drowns the chicken with more sauce. Instantaneously, she pulls back reflexively and we laugh hysterically.

Mi couldn't help it..

"Yeah man a cause you a drown it," I lean over and fix one with my grilling spatula.

"And she a take too long with it," Zahira giggles with her hungry belly. Ever since Mr. Kelvin brought the seasoned meat for us she has been extra hungry. I love her excitement though.

"Mi nuh want it dry," Kasi retorts and sit back. Clearly she has learnt her lesson.

"Same," I say and see her father coming with our cocktails.

My mouth waters.