Prologue

This is a new book, and may be a bit confusing.

I hope you enjoy it, and it is quite dark.  

There will not be a sequel to Sitting Ducks, and this is not a spin off.. BUT there are a lot of references and even some characters! It's almost like an Easter egg competition.. find the Sitting Ducks reference and I'll give you a Internet cookie!

 © 2013 by RachelJessie

All rights reserved. No part of this document may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission  from RachelJessie.

 So basically, don't steal my work please.

Enjoy!

Prologue

There are so many ways to die, and I've seen almost every one of them. Car crashes and drugs seem to be the general way to go. 

You see, I'm was the most famous person in the world for a time. People put away those magazines about J-Lo and De Niro, and turned on the television to watch an eight year old girl on TV. I was proclaimed Time's person of the year when I was twenty, the youngest person ever to recieve that award. When I was twenty two, I was the second most searched person after Paris Hilton, and the year after I was first. 

I'm not an heiress, I've never been in a movie, and I'm not a drug dealer. 

I'm much better. 

I can tell you how you're going to die. 

I can give you a second chance, to avoid taking that bus that will crash, to avoid running into that gang's territory, I can delay death for some time. 

But that's not all. 

When poor old Aunt Annie passes away, I can tell you how Uncle Ernie lost his temper, or how Aunt Annie fell down the steps. 

I've had many nicknames, witch seems to be the general favorite. But why would you insult someone who can see your end? 

Don't you want to know how you're going to die?