Chapter 82

Chapter 82

    Jiang Chengyu didn't speak, but quietly looked at "Jiang Lijiu" who was yawning across the way.

    She tilted her head and leaned on the back of the seat, frowning slightly, moving her body back and forth slightly, constantly adjusting her posture.

    The eyes were half closed, and a few strands of hair mischievously hung on the forehead, brushing the slender eyelashes inadvertently.

    She finally found the most comfortable position, curled up her calves, curled herself up into a ball, and buried her whole body under the large woolen coat, like a napping kitten.

    He is still the same person, but there seems to be something different.

    Jiang Chengyu frowned slightly.

    It is said that husbands and wives will look like husband and wife after being together for a long time. Could it be that mother-in-law and daughter-in-law look like mother-in-law and daughter-in-law after living together for a long time?

    ——Otherwise, how could he see the shadow of Ms. Jiang from "Jiang Lijiu"?

    too weird.

    Jiang Shiying just said casually just now, and didn't think much about it. But when she closed her eyes and was about to catch up on sleep, she suddenly felt a feeling of being stared at, and every pore on her body was sending out dangerous signals.

    She lifted her eyelids and glanced, her vague voice was a little angry, "Why do you keep looking at me?"

    At this moment, Jiang Chengyu suddenly made a bold decision-

    he looked down at his coat Hem, said unhurriedly: "The temperature in Ning province is low, I left yesterday without any clothes, this is the clothes you borrowed for me to manage the crew, you forgot?"

    Jiang Shiying's heart skipped a beat.

    Oops, I was so busy chatting gossip last night that I forgot to check the itinerary with Xiao Jiang!

    She collected herself and pretended to yawn again, "I was too busy looking for a new dress for you yesterday, so I didn't look carefully, who would have thought you were still wearing it today."

    While speaking, the plane had taken off and entered the stage of stable flight.

    The sky was a cold crab-shell blue, and the lights in the cabin were not turned on, only the silhouette of the man's face, which was occasionally illuminated by the reflected light from the glass.

    There was the roar of the engine next to her ears. Jiang Shiying only saw Jiang Chengyu's lips moving, but couldn't hear what he said clearly.

    But seeing his calm expression, it was no big deal.

    Jiang Shiying closed her eyes again.

    She also didn't expect that Jiang Chengyu would come to see off "Jiang Li Jiu" in person today, since the two of them will be alone on the plane for a few hours, it's better to talk less.

    When the plane landed, Jiang Shiying was awakened by the slight bumps, and opened her eyes in a daze

    , "Are you there?" Just woke up, take it easy, it's windy outside, don't catch a cold."

    "It's okay, I'm not so delicate." Jiang Shiying wished to part ways with him quickly, and opened the hatch without hesitation.

    The cold wind of late autumn poured in immediately, making her tremble and exhale a mouthful of white mist.