Chapter 95

Chapter 95

    Although she said she was disgusted, Jiang Shiying still noticed that Jiang Lijiu was not in the right state, and pulled her aside while others were not paying attention, "What's the matter?

    " Teeth chattering, tremblingly said what happened in the woods just now.

    "...In the blink of an eye, those two people disappeared!"

    Jiang Shiying couldn't help frowning after hearing this, and asked again: "The camera didn't capture it?"

    "Well, and Brother Li didn't seem to see anyone at all."

    Jiang Shiying Li Jiu pulled the corner of her clothes pitifully, "This one in the deep mountains and old forests, do you think there will be, there is a brother's house--"

    "Bah, bah, don't talk nonsense." Jiang Shiying covered her mouth with quick eyes and hands, Sweeping his eyes around, he cleared his throat, "Tongyan Wuji, there is nothing strange."

    After speaking, he whispered to Jiang Lijiu not to talk nonsense, "We used to go out for filming, and sometimes we would go to some untouched wild places to shoot scenes. , the fastidious director will invite the master to watch, and burn incense before starting the machine...it’s okay, we’ll go down the mountain and go home after tonight.”

    Jiang Lijiu sighed, she was quite looking forward to this camping, Unexpectedly, a critical attack came as soon as he entered the mountain.

    Following Sister Ying's example, she clasped her hands together and bowed to the surroundings, "Everyone is a good man, brothers and sisters, there is a wrong and a debt, I have done good deeds in my life and never done bad things, so don't come to me..."

    " Shiying, Xiaojiang, what are you muttering over there, come over and share things!"

    Ling Xia waved to the two of them.

    "Here we come." Jiang Shiying responded, pulled Jiang Lijiu over, and continued the program as usual.

    Because it was the last episode, everyone was very relaxed during the recording, and played happily all afternoon.

    Until the sun sets, the sunset glows over the sky, reflecting the intoxicating blue-purple, the woods are covered with mist, and the dreamy star lights are lit up around the camp, and the barbecue feast can begin.

    The charcoal exudes melting heat at the bottom of the grill, and the Maillard reaction produced by the collision of fat-rich meat and high temperature unscrupulously diffuses the charming burnt aroma, which is really fragrant.

    "Wow——" Tang Tang sniffed hard, and applauded the seal with ecstasy on his face, "Mom, your skewer grilling skills are amazing!"

    "Of course, I learned this technique from the barbecue stall master before. "

    Ling Xia held a large handful of meat skewers in her hand, flipped them back and forth, sprinkled a handful of cumin from time to time, her posture was very chic.

    Not far away, Kong Lingshan was grilling vegetables with Zheng Suqiu, Dongdong found a fan from somewhere, and kept fanning the grill.

    "Sister Lingshan, can I have a roasted pumpkin?"

    Kong Lingshan raised her head and met Qiao Xinqing's obedient appearance.

    She didn't think much, and pointed to the side, "There are roasted ones over there, you can take them yourself."

    "Thank you, sister Lingshan." Qiao Xinqing took several bunches of green peppers and mushrooms that had just been roasted, and then Take it away and sit at the round table, in front of Huo Zhongyu.