Chapter 92

Chapter 92

    Jiang Shiying didn't know that Qin Shu had @ her on Weibo. At this time, she was still by the South Lake, expressing her dissatisfaction with the lottery result.

    "Didn't mother-in-law and daughter-in-law used to be grouped together, why did they mess up the order today?" A

    few minutes ago, the program group said that the guests would have a rowing competition, in groups of two, and draw lots to decide.

    As a result, Jiang Shiying's teammate was precisely Qiao Xinqing.

    The other three groups are Huo Zhongyu and Tang Tang, Jiang Lijiu and Kong Lingshan, Zheng Suqiu and Ling Xia.

    The program group disrupted all four couples of mother-in-law and daughter-in-law.

    Jiang Shiying didn't want to be in the same boat as Qiao Xinqing, let alone be her teammate.

    She had an idea, "Can I use the privilege card to replace people?"

    She has saved a lot by now.

    Lu Zhizhou shook his head, "No way, Miss Jiang, this is the game rule set by the program team, and the privilege card cannot be used here." The

    assistant director raised the loudspeaker and announced the rules: "Did you see that, now there are floating on the lake? There are a lot of little yellow duck toys, and everyone will row boats to collect them in a while, and try to eliminate other teams, and the team with the most yellow ducks in the end will be the winner!"

    Jiang Shiying raised her hand, "How can we eliminate other teams?

    " The director laughed: "You can overturn other people's boats, as long as they fall into the water, they will be eliminated."

    [Wow, breaking up the groups, the program group's intention to make trouble is clearly revealed! ]

    [Although it's very bamboo shoots, I love to watch (doge)]

    [Bumper cars on the water... No, it's a bumper boat! 】

    The staff helped the guests put on life jackets, and there were also special personnel to guide them in the basics of rowing.

    After the teaching was over, the four groups of guests boarded the boat one by one, picked up the oars and the net bags for catching ducks.

    "Three, two, one, the game begins!"

    Following Lu Zhizhou's order, the four boats launched into the water almost at the same time, scrambling to row to the area in the middle of the lake where there are most yellow ducks.

    Lu Zhizhou stood on the shore to watch the battle, turned around and smiled at the camera: "Everyone can guess, which team will win in the end?"

    [First rule out Jiang Lijiu and Qiao Xinqing (doge)]

    [Sparrow Food, this group The internal strife has already begun before entering the water hahaha]

    [New fans who have just entered the pit, please ask, did these two have feud before? ]

    [Upstairs, Guidance 6th Rock Climbing Competition part, someone got kicked instead of playing

    tricks~] [OMG I'm about to make another embarrassing mistake for others, but I still want to say that Xiao Jiang kicked beautifully! 】

    When Qiao Xinqing first came to record the show, she set up the persona of Kochi Bai Fumei who studied abroad. Her cute and gentle appearance and conversation also attracted a wave of fans.