01-death isnt scary

Two years ago age 16
I was stumbling down the stairs I needed my medicine that layed in the bag on my counter, another cough left my my mouth spraying my hand and sleeve in blood. 'please no i'm not ready yet I didn't get to say goodbye' my time had come and I knew it next thing I  know I collapsed from the middle point on the stair case and landed at the bottom in a coughing fit blood pooled into my white hair I felt blood coming down my face from my fall into my eye before they felt so heavy I closed them.

when I felt myself waking up I was able to sit up and then stand. I felt off my body felt light and strong unlike usual. Looking around my home I noticed the sun was setting and I had been laying there for hours most likely that's when I saw myself laying on the floor blood stained my white hair as it fell out of my mouth my head was bleeding across my face. "oh god" I stepped back to the wall hearing a chain from my chest "I'm dead I died." I looked over to the window across from me "Ichigo." I called softly I wouldn't be able to grow up with him. that's when I realized that I had been in pain for so long that it was ok for me to pass so I wouldn't be in this pain anymore.
that's when I realized I was standing in another room all of a sudden I was in Ichigos room He had his back to me sitting at his desk eating and writing in his homework book "Ichigo." I whispered couldn't hear me still "Ichigo!" still didn't hear me because of his headphones.
so I tried to grab a book from the floor to throw it at the wall beside him but I passed through it. After that I started to cry for some reason grabbing at my tears and trying to wipe them that's when the book I was trying to grab flew at Ichigo "WHAT THE HELL" he jumped up and turned around "oh Kotoko what the hell why did you throw it" Ichigo sighed "Ichigo please listen."
That's when Ichigo saw her, the chain that hung from her chest and the trance parity that she had.
"no, no Kotoko please!" he yelled running out "DAD! it's Kotoko please!" he ran out of the house dad followed, and Yuzu and Karin "Kotoko!" Ichigo kicked her front door down and ran into the house looking for her he turned the corner and saw her laying there at the stairs "Kotoko! Koto! please don't go yet!" He yelled turning her over "Ichigo move!" his dad shoves him and checked for a pulse "Kotoko im so sorry" he looked over at Ichigo who had a cold look on his face "Karin get Yuzu out of here." Isshin looked at his daughters. Yuzu was sobbing and Karin stood tall and stiff but had tears streaming down.
"Ichigo please go call Doctor Ryūken Ishida at the hospital and tell him to come quickly" Ichigo stood up and ran to his dad's office
Isshin sat back on the stairs and sighed "Kotoko I know your there" he called out to me
"Isshin, thank you I'm sorry I couldn't stay," I told the man "no sweetheart it's alright." Isshin comforts. the girl "I'm going to stay for a bit. I just want to know everyone will be ok" "That's alright but you can't stay too long Kotoko." He reminded me.

It was the next afternoon and my funeral the first part of the funeral was everyone saying goodbye and I watched everyone come in and talk and listened so closely to the words they spoke

"Kotoko i-i-i miss you already!" Orihime sobbed looking up at the ceiling and covering her eyes "I'm so sorry I couldn't help you I wish I could've healed your illness" she cried holding my hand
it felt so strange to see someone touching my hand but unable to feel it "Orihime, you need to be quieter everyone can hear you downstairs " Tatsuki said walking in" Kotoko thank you for because a good friend and always standing for what you wanted." Tatsuki smiled.

Then Yuzu and Karin walked over to my body. Yuzu walked toward me and fell to her knees Karin gently sat into hers "Kotoko you were my older sister we never got to tell you but you were."  Yuzu spoke holding my hand "You helped us beat up Ichigo when he was rude and you helped me grow up Kotoko" Karin spokeballing up her hands and crying "thank you koto"

Next was Uryū and Ryūken Ishida
Uryū kneeled and placed his hands on the ground eyes shut and that was all before he left. "Kotoko I can see you there "Dr. Ishida," I stepped forward and sat down next to my body, "I'm very sorry I was unable to help you, your illness was one no one in this world had ever seen" he spoke looking down "it's not anyone fault I'm not in pin anymore Dr" " Thank you for being a great patient and a great friend"
"thank you for everything Dr. Ishida" I bowed

The last one was Ichigo, I felt him coming up the stairs so I made my self disappear quickly and watched from behind the rice paper screen that separated my room from the bathroom
I heard him sigh deeply and I felt my self tearing up
"koto, I'll miss you forever, and I will never let anyone forget you, I had no other friends growing up that understood me as you did. From the day you moved in next door and I realize that you could also see the ghost. I was so overjoyed to have someone that would understand that I wanted us to grow up living next to each other and eventually we would live next to each other with families. I want you to see it all. I wanted to see it all. You were there for us when we needed you and Yuzu and Karin are going to miss you every day and I will every minute of the day. Thank you I hope to see you one day"