A Horrifying Christmas dream

"Beep Beep Beep" "WHACK" The alarm clock was bashed breaking into many pieces for the fifth time that week. Lisa sat up wiping her eyes only now realising what day it was. "CHRISTMAS!" She screamed whilst running down the stairs with her dog scrambling to keep up with her. She pushes open the door to the living room to reveal piles of presents with her sibling opening them. She walks over to the corner with only one big present in. Confused, Lisa looks on top to see her name drawn on in bold letters. She starts opening the gift to reveal another box, after another, after another. Every box contained another until she reaches a box no bigger than matchbox at most. She unties the sparkling blue ribbon that kept the box together and takes the lid off which reveals a lonely paper note. The note says 'look behind you' which she does, but after she does everyone else in the room turns towards her. Smiling at her. Her head starts ponding with an excruciating headache. Lisa screams for help as she feels a liquid dripping onto er hand. She tries to bring her hands to her head but began to feel dizzy as black dots clouded her vision as she passes out into a lump on the floor.​

"Beep.Beep.Beep.Beep.Beeee-.” “Doctor get over here!” A nurse screams whilst looking for a pulse with no luck. “Start compressions” the doctor shouts whilst charging the pedals ready to shock. “eeeeeeeeeeee.Beep.Beep.Beep.” The machines start beeping again. “Stop compressions!” Everyone in the hospital room looks at the machines to see that the Jane Doe had a heart rhythm again. “What just happened?” Another doctor walks into the room with his badge saying Richard Davie. The other doctor looks over at Dr.Davie appalled and looking like they were going to go on a rampage. “We just saved your patient that’s what happened.” Dr.Davie scoffs then walks out of the room like nothing happened.

Lisa opens her eyes to reveal a white room. Her vision is blurry but she manages to make out the outlines if what looks to be machines. The machines are all showing different things but they’re all making the same dreadful beeping sound. “Wh - Wha - What happened?” Lisa says.  “ I want to know what you thik happened.” Someone talks by the door but Lisa can’t see them. “who are you?” The man steps closer to Lisa and she instantly sees the grin plastered on his face. “ Dr. Richard Davie. ” he replies. The doctor stands next to Lisa’s bed right in her line if sight and Lisa recognises her instantly. “HELP! HELP ME! HEL-.” Lisa’s crys for help are muffled by the doctors hands. “Lisa! What a surprise” the man taunts.”How would such a pretty girl like you get into a situation like-” Before Dr.Davie could finish his sentence Lisa bit his hand making her able to breath once again. “OW! YOU BITCH!”  he screamed. “ No wonder you tried to jump off the building.” he laughed. “Too bad you’re to stupid to succeed.” He sighs as Lisa tenses up. “How about I help you succeed hmm?” Dr.Davie moves towards a cupboard grabbing a filled needle and then to Lisa until she feels a pinch in her arm And black dots start to fill her vision.”Bye Lisa!” Is the last thing that she hears before she falls into a very long sleep.