Chapter III

No one's pov:

After a few hours Jakes parents finally came home.

"Hi mom hi dad"

"Hi sweetie, hi y/n"

"Hi" you replied shyly.

"Glad to see you're finally awake." Said Jakes dad

"Mhm" you mumbled.

"How have you been y/n? We haven't seen you in a bit"

"I've been mostly good, I'm sure Jake already told you why I'm here."

"Yea, I'm sorry about you're father y/n" Jakes mom said hugging you.

You hugged back.
"It's fine, at least I can stay with you guys."

"Of course." Said Jakes mom, releasing you from the hug.

"You can stay here for as long as you need." Continued jakes mom.

You smiled and nodded.
"Speaking of which, I have a job now."

"Oh, that's good."

"Mhm, when I have the money I'm gonna move out of here and get an apartment or something."

"And in the meantime you can stay here."

"Yup" you replied.
"Also I'll be getting up pretty early in the morning, so sorry if I wake you guys up."

"Oh it'll be fine. We honestly sleep thorough anything. Heck if a hurricane took the houses roof, we'd probably still be asleep."

Everyone began laughing causing you to laugh too.

"Anyways we'll catch up with you in a bit."

"Okay"
You replied.

And with that Jakes parents walked away.

"Hah I missed your parents."
You said to Jake.

"I know"
Jake said with a chuckle.

"Anyways I'm gonna go to my room." Said Jake.

"Okay see ya later."
You replied.

~later~

It was now dark out and everyone had gone to bed hours ago.

You however were awake.
After dinner you decided that you should get some rest so that you could be awake for the early morning.

Checking your phone you saw that it was 11:49 AM.
You got up putting on more casual attire instead of your pajamas.

You figured that you would probably get a uniform or something and if not, you wanted to at least wear something nice and comfy at the same time.

(Clothes are up to you)

You snuck into Jakes room quietly grabbing his skateboard. Then you went to the kitchen for some sticky notes.
You wrote;

"Hey Jake just gotta borrow your skateboard for a bit, I'll give it back when I'm done with my job.
-Y/n"
You put it on the inside of his door and left.

Walking away you could hear his snoring. You lightly giggled to yourself and then left.
Locking the front door with an extra key that Jake gave you.

You skated your way to Freddy's and after a bit you finally arrived.

~at Freddy's~

'Huh, guess they changed it a bit.' You thought to yourself.
You walked up to the door knocking on it and after a few moments someone opened it.

"Hello?"

"Hi! Um I'm y/n the one who asked about the job listing for Freddy's?"

"Oh it's you! Come on in."
They replied cheerfully.
You thought it was a little strange considering it was early in the morning but you didn't really care.

The person then brought you to their office.
"So you'll be starting tonight obviously, and you'll be here from 12-6am. All I need you to do is check the cameras, walk around every now and then and if you see anything on the floor be a dear and pick it up. Sound good?"

"Yup."
You replied.

"Good. I'll give you a quick tour of the place so you know your way around here."

~after the tour~

"And this is your office, on the desk is your uniform, you don't have to put it on right now but you can. You should be getting a phone call soon, the guy will properly explain what to do. Anyways that should be everything, so I'll see you back here at 6."

"Okay." You replied waving.
And with that you were alone.

You decided to put the uniform on, just for fun and so you'd get used to what you'd probably be wearing everyday.

You sat down and waited, and waited, and waited.....
"This is boring."

Suddenly the phone rang.
You picked it up.
"Uh hello?"

"Hello?"
You replied.

"Hi there! Welcome to your new job at Freddy Fazbears pizza! I'm here to talk you through some things so you know what you're doing.

First things first there's something important you need to know, the animatronics walk around during the night. We don't really know why they do this but our working theory is that it's because we never really gave them a proper "night mode" so if they can't find anyone they'll walk into another room looking for people.

Don't worry though they won't hurt you. Not that their programmed to do that heheh."

"Anyways, I'll tell you what you need to do. If you check the cameras you'll see a music box on one of the screens. Do you see a little wind up thingy?"

"Yup."
You replied.

"Okay, you're gonna wanna wind that thing up every now and then. It doesn't affect all the animatronics except for one. *ahem* as for the rest of them we've found an easier solution.

If an animatronic enters the room. Put the Freddy head on that's on your desk. After a couple of seconds they'll walk away. Oh! And another thing. The mask doesn't work on foxy so if he comes into your room don't put the mask on, just flash him with your light a few times and he'll go away."

"So uhh summary, if the animatronics come into your room put the Freddy head on and if foxy comes in, use the flashlight, and don't forget to wind up the music box every now and then, follow those steps and it should be a piece of cake. So I'll talk to you tomorrow, and have a good night."

And with that the guy hung up.

"Okay this is easy." You said to yourself. "Just gotta check the cameras every now and then, wind up the music box, flash foxy, and use the Freddy head for the others, easy."

"Hmm, while I'm here maybe It'd be good to look around just for fun, maybe see the animatronics."

You got up grabbing your flashlight. Heading for the main area with the main gang.

[end]

-hey guys! I'm back. Sorry it's been a bit since the last chapter, I've been having trouble with motivation, and some other things in life but I'll try to update more frequently.
I also tried to make this chapter longer. Anyways I hope you enjoyed wonder what'll
Happen next for y/n?"

-Glass