She saw you cry for the first time

You are at your workplace, working for some papers that you needed to finish asap. It was going smoothly fine not until your boss came.

Is the project not done yet y/n? I know you're kinda dating a celebrity but you're still working here, what's taking it forever to be done?”  your boss snapped at you. You arms started shaking as you felt your chest tightening.

“ I-I’m s-sorry sir, I'll finish this as soon as p-possible.” your tears are forming in your eyes as you catch your breath. You ran away and locked yourself in the comfort room.

One of your closest workmates followed you there and ask if you’re okay, she was understandably worried cause all she can hear inside were sobs.

y/n, please come out already. open the door y/n, you're making me scared.” she asked you softly knocking the door.

You didn't answered neither open the door. So you're friend finally decided to call Jenna for her to pick you up and calm you down.

After a few moments of silence, you heared a knock on the door, followed by a soft voice you've been wanting to hear.

love? y/n open the door for me please? you can talk to me about it, just please calm down.” you quickly unlocked the door knob and breakdown in front of her.

Her eyes widen as she saw your eyes bloodshot. She felt a sudden pain in her chest seeing you in that situation, she sit in front of you wiping away the tears from your eyes before hugging you as tight as she can to make you feel better.

Wait for me here for a while, I’m gonna have a word with your boss.” She said in a straight face and then kisses your forehead before walking away.

She came back bringing your things while smiling at you. She then kneld down to face you, guided you to stand up and fixed your clothes.

Let's go home, you don't need to work here anymore. You don't have to work for someone who's attitude is as bad as a trash. Let’s get you home, love.’ she said as she grabbed you softly, walking away from that place.