Nakey prank on your gf.

You and Jenna was at bed cuddling, talking about stuffs while staring into each others eye. She suddenly received a text so she quickly jump out off the bed and excused herself from you. You, on the other side, you walked down to the dining area and was preparing a breakfast for the both of you. Jenna just arrived in time and ate breakfast with you, she liked the food that you made as you two were flirting at the table.

After you guys finished eating, you decided to go to the bathroom and take a bath and that's where your silly prank appeared in your mind.

You didn't shower yet and you took off all of your clothes and was just covering your body with a towel. Started to walk to the dining where Jenna was.

You slowly walked closer to her but you didn't expected her to be at a vc with her director and co-actors talking about a new project that was gonna come out soon.

“ Babb—” your eyes widen as you quickly covered your naked body.

Omg!.wait! damn it... I'll be right back guys” she said panickly as she left the call and turned off her laptop.

She turned to look at you and stared at your body from bottom to top.

Baby, I love seeing you like that but jesus I'm in a goddamn callllll. I’m so glad you're just at the side which they luckily didn't see you like that.”

Well, I’m just gonna go to the bed and change—”

You're about to walk away but she grabbed your wrist and pulled you closer to her. She slowly wrapped her arms around your waist as she tuckle a hair behind your ears.

Don’t get me wrong darling, you know I love everything about you. I love your face, everything in your face, especially your eyes. And I f*cking love your body and as your gf, I’m the only only one who'll get to see that everyday no one else that's all mine, you're mine, did you understand it?.” she said as she slowly leaned in and brushed her lips against yours. The kiss got deeper and wilder so Jenna just decided to carry you to the bedroom. She totally forgot about the meeting thing and...well...yup, I know what you guys were thinking.

*******
( grammatical errors ahead )

enjoy reading! sorry for the late late update again. lovey'all!💙