You're ignoring her and she wants your attention

Jenna doesn't have a tapping today so she stayed home and was with you at the room. You're busy scrolling on your phone as you laugh at every memes that you see. Jenna was beside you and was looking for some things that she might like to do. She turned around to face you and stared at your face.

“ y/n, I’m kinda up for some spicy foods today. should we order some? can i? uhh, yup, I'll order some”  she stood up and dialed up her phone to order what she just said to you, which you didn't know cause aren't listening.

After a few minutes of waiting, Jenna's order finally arrived. She was happily running towards the room to tell you the food already arrived.

baby, the food is heree! let's eat already "  she said as she opened a box of pizza, she looked at you so curious of why you aren't moving at all. She shrugged her shoulders off and started to eat.

Jenna almost ate it all already and you're still there not paying attention after all. She was clearly annoyed and jumped into the bed to get your attention.

“ baby...baby! y/n! are you like serious right now? babe! omygod..talk to me!” she said a few words to you but you still didn't bother to even look at her.

Without talking to her, you stood up and started walking to the dining place. You sat on the sofa as you turned on the television. Jenna can't believe what you just did and followed you in there.

you're unbelievable y/n, why aren't you talking to me-aaaaa! ” she said standing in front of you covering the tv screen, she shook your shoulders but it didn't work out so she decided to get your attention maybe ... a little wild. yah know.

She smirked as she sat close to you, she then brushed her fingers on your neck giving you goosebumps. Jenna then slowly kissed your neck, her lips was so warm and soft making you close your eyes.

“ugh, baby...what are you doing?” you asked her forcing yourself not to make a sound. she suddenly bit a skin on your neck making you scream for dear life.

“ O-ouch! ouch babe! Jenna!” she stopped doing it as she laughs so hard.

Now that I finally got your attention. Jenna Ortega, your mission is officially accomplished ” she announced that just like what you've heared on a games. ( yah know what I mean? some of like voice overs on a game😂) and then walked away.

“ W-wait? what about— are you just gonna leave me hanging in here?! babeeeee I wanted more attention like thaaat” you yelled as you followed her to the room.

That's what you get for ignoring your gf. Make sure next time you'll give her the attention that she wanted so you'll not end up getting left alone wanting for her to kiss you more.

******
*grammatical errors ahead*

hope you enjoy!

-sky💙