Chapter Five: The First Yuletide Dance

Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Norfolk Territory and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann, Marchioness of Pembroke Territory decide to host their first Yuletide Dinner and Dance on December 20, 2291 out at Beltane Manor.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lady Karissa will first host their formal dinner at Beltane Manor and it will be followed by a splendid gala with dancing, singing, and celebration.

Also at the Yuletide Dinner and Dance, Lady Karissa will sing for everyone some good song with the Holiday theme although the songs have the title of Christmas in them. They convey the message.

The older children will attend- Lady Elizabeth, Lady Samhain, Lord Anthony, Lord Richard Edward Howard III, Lord David William Beck II and Lady Alexandrina Charlene Howard with their father and mother in attendance.

The older children will have their own table and they will share the same dinner with their father and mother at the adult table in the formal dining room at Beltane Manor.

The Yuletide dinner starts with salad, soup, bread and butter, and sweet tea for the children, and Lord Andrew Charles brings out a new bottle of white or red wine to go with their dinner.

The second course is Turkey, Ham, assorted vegetables, more fresh bread and butter, and more white or red wine, and the third course is a number of deserts that include pumpkin, cherry or apple pie with whip cream, cookies, or pastries and finally the adults and older children adjourn into the living room for cheese and crackers, and more sweets with white wine for the adults and hot chocolate for the other children.

The men sit around talk about their territories,  and the ladies sit together and talk about the latest fashions, and the older children talk about the latest books that they read and the music that they have been listening to.

Finally,  Lady Karissa walks over to the piano and she starts to play the piano and she starts to sing a number of songs from Post World War Three Planet Earth from The Carpenters, Billy Joel, and Sir Elton John.

From the distance, Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Lord Richard William Carey and Lord Kevin Thomas Riley Senior listen to Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann play the piano in the music room at Beltane Manor along with the older children.

Lady Karissa choose the song by the Carpenters " Merry Christmas Darling." 

Greeting cards have all been sent

The Christmas rush is through

But I still have one wish to make

A special one for you

Merry Christmas, darling

We're apart, that's true

But I can dream and in my dreams

I'm Christmasing with you

Holidays are joyful

There's always something new