Count Down To Yuletide Chapter 23: The Two Younger Daughters of Lady Karissa

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard with two different men had five daughters, but this chapter is about her two younger daughters, Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard, Duchess of Clarence Territory and Lady Caroline Matilda Carey, future Duchess of Bedford Territory.

Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene was given the name of "Little Peace-Maker, " by her mother, Lady Karissa because she was the most loving little girl and she was not haughty like her eldest sister, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane and she was also the favorite niece of Lord Charles Andrew Howard III, Lord Patrick William Howard II and her second cousin, Lord David William Beck who told her mother " One day I will get the best of your daughters." 

Lady Karissa looks at Lord David William Beck and she laughs " I am glad to think  to hear you say that Lady Samhain is the best of my children with your damn first cousin once removed."  

"I am no fan of his,  Lady Karissa." Lord David William Beck tells Lady Karissa.

"I much prefer my second cousin, Lord Richard William Carey, and my first cousin twice removed, Lord Frederick William Howard III and my second cousin, Lord Thomas William Howard." Lord David William Beck admits.

"I love my grand-uncle, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and I love Lord Charles Andrew Howard III and Lord Patrick William and Lady Patricia and Lady Charlotte Augusta." Lord David William admits.

"I find it hard to love Lord Andrew Charles." Lord David William Beck confesses.

"So do I, Lord David William, but I am afraid I can't turn him for a new model." Lady Karissa tells Lord David William " If I could I would." 

"I don't even know why you are married his worthless rear-end in the first place." Lord David William tells Lady Karissa.

"It is a long story, Lord David William. I got Lady Elizabeth and he got his heiress." Lady Karissa tells Lord David William.

"Lady Elizabeth is a handful now, and she has become impossible." Lady Karissa tells Lord David William Beck.

"Lady Elizabeth is a bad influence on the other children in the nursery." Lady Karissa admits,  "Lord Richard William is about to summon his first cousin twice removed about his third cousin." Lady Karissa tells Lord David William.

"Lady Elizabeth has become too much like her father, but again she is his damn daughter." Lady Karissa tells Lord David William Beck.

"One day she knows she will succeed her father to the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory and she tells her father at the age of 15 years old " I am gathering my army together when I take over Norfolk Estate and I declare I will make sure men don't inherit the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory anymore." Lady Karissa says with a laugh.

"I don't think our great-grandfather's Last Will and Testament will allow it." Lord David William tells Lady Karissa.

"Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR told me that Lord Charles Andrew SR Last Will and Testament is iron-clad  and nothing can change or alter it." Lord David William tells Lady Karissa.

"Lady Elizabeth is determined to change the Act of Succession when she becomes Duchess of Norfolk Territory and your great-grandfather died in 2240." Lady Karissa explains.

"I am afraid that Lady Autumn Bridget feels the same way along with Lady Samhain and Lady Caroline Matilda." Lady Karissa explains.

Lord Richard William Carey  walks into the drawing room at Pembroke Castle and he looks at Lord David William Beck who is his second cousin through Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR who is grandfather's brother, Lord Edwin William Howard and he tells Lord David William Beck " Lady Elizabeth is bullying the other children, Lady Karissa."