Count-Down to Yuletide on Star Base 12-Chapter 35

Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Spencer Churchill is the eldest child and daughter of  Lord Charles Spencer-Churchill and Lady Lady Sophie Alice Augusta Neville and she had a brother,  Lord Charles Ashley Spencer-Churchill who was the great-grandfather of Lady Sarah Rachel Spencer Churchill and the great-great-grandfather of  Lord Charles George William Colin Spencer-Churchill and  Lord Frederick John Winston Spencer-Churchill.

Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Spencer-Churchill was born in 2187, two years after Lord Charles Andrew Howard and he first noticed her at her cotillion in 2202 on the arm of her father, Lord Charles Spencer-Churchill when Lord Frederick William Howard escorts his second son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard to the cotillion and he couldn't take his eyes off of her. 

"Father. Who is she?" Lord Charles Andrew asks.

"Lord Charles Andrew. She is the daughter of the Duke of Marlborough Territory.  Now there is a proud lineage that begins with Lord John Churchill, the first Duke of Marlborough in the 17th century and when his eldest daughter, Lady Henrietta died without issue, she had a sister, Lady Anne who married and it was her second son,  Lord Charles Spencer who became the third Duke of Marlborough and it was his grandson that changed their surname to reflect the Spencer-Churchill name and his name was Lord George Spencer-Churchill." Lord Frederick states.

"I believe her name is Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Spencer-Churchill, but her father and mother are very progressive and they don't believe in pre-arranged marriages." Lord Frederick William states.

"I won't marry unless I can marry her, father." Lord Charles Andrew Howard tells his father " The rest of the daughters here aren't fit to marry/" Lord Charles Andrew tells his father.

"I can't tell The Duke of Marlborough to do with his daughter, Lord Charles Andrew." Lord Frederick William states, " You have to win her on your own." 

"The  Duke of St Albans is over there with his daughter, Diane Beauclerk-Lennox and Lady Georgiana Beauclerk  and look over there is his younger brother, Lord William and his daughter,Lady Rose Caroline Mary Somerset. " Lord Frederick William tells him.

"They are both direct descendants of King Charles II and one of his many mistresses, but King Charles II was good to all of his children, and I do believe Lord Edward Francis Stuart, Duke of Lennox is one of his descendants, and Lord Edward Francis Stuart, Duke of Lennox Territory has a daughter, Lady Louisa Augusta Lennox." Lord Frederick William explains.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard will not marry unless he can marry Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Spencer-Churchill and her father named after Queen Alexandra, the Queen of Edward VII, the eldest son of Queen Victoria and Queen Elizabeth I of England. 

Lord Edward Francis, Duke of Lennox Territory has a brother, Lord James Alexander Stuart, and he will become the father of Lady Patricia Eugenie and Lord James Alexander Stuart II.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard courts Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Spencer-Churchill from 2204-2206 and he marries her in 2207 and their first son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR is born in 2209, but only after Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard has her son, Lord George Frederick Carey, in 2209.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR and Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Spencer-Churchill are the parents of three sons, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR,  Lord Richard Edward Howard, Lord Edwin William Howard and one daughter, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard.

Through two of their sons, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and Lord Richard Edward Howard Senior. They are the great-grandparents of Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard, Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard, Duchess of Clarence Territory, Lord Anthony Christopher Howard, Duke of Lancaster Territory, Lord Albert Edward Howard, Duke of Kent Territory, Lady Anastasia Christina Howard, Duchess of Northampton Territory, and Lady Sophia Dorothea Howard, Duchess of Gloucester Territory as well Lady Autumn Bridget Howard, Lord David Frederick Howard, Duke of Albany Territory, Lord Charles Andrew Howard IV, Duke of Richmond Territory, and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard, Duchess of Sussex Territory and Lord Richard Edward Howard, Duke of Wessex Territory and the grandparents of Lord David William Beck SR, Earl of Essex Territory, Lord Charles Andrew Howard III, Duke of Sussex Territory, Lord Patrick William Howard, Duke of Cambridge Territory, and Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Norfolk Territory, and Lady Patricia Charlene, Countess of Westmoreland Territory on Star Base 10 and Lady Charlotte Augusta, Duchess of Buckingham Territory on Star Base 12 and they are the great-great-grandparents of Lord Alexander Andrew Howard, Duke of Lennox Territory and the great-grandparents of Lord David William Beck II, Earl of Essex Territory.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR marries his eldest son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR to Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart in 2228, and they have five children,  Lord Charles Andrew III, the father of Lord Charles Andrew Howard IV, Duke of Albany Territory and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard, her father's successor, 

Lady Patricia Charlene Neville nee Howard, and her son is the successor to the Earl of Westmoreland Territory 

Lord Patrick WIlliam Howard II, Duke of Cambridge Territory and he is the father of Lady Autumn Bridget Howard, his successor and Lord David Frederick Howard, Duke of Richmond Territory.

Lady Charlotte Augusta Stafford nee Howard and her son, Lord David Frederick Stafford III, is his father's succesor,

and 

Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Norfolk Territory and he is the father of

1. Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard, his successor,

2. Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charles Howard, Duchess of Clarence Territory, her successor is Lady Patricia Eugenie Howard, and Lord David Andrew Beck, is his father's successor.

3. Lord Anthony Christopher Howard, Duke of Lancaster Territory,  his eldest son is his mother, Lady Alexandrina Charlene, successor, and their second son, Lord Andrew Charles Howard II, is his father's successor, and their daughter, Lady Josephine Karissa Howard is her grandmother's successor to the Pembroke Territory.

4. Lord Albert Edward Howard, Duke of Kent Territory and his successor is Lord Edward Albert Howard, 

5. Lady Anastasia Christina Howard, Duchess of  Northumberland Territory and her successor, is Lady  Tatiana Olga Howard, 

6. Lady Sophia Dorothea Howard, Duchess of Kent Territory and her successor is Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Howard.

Lord Richard Edward Howard Senior, and his son, Lord Richard Edward Howard II, become Duke of Wessex Territory and his eldest daughter, Lady Karissa Ann, becomes her mother's successor to Norfolk Territory and her brother, Lord Richard Edward Howard IV, becomes his father's successor.

Lord Edwin William Beck, his grandson, Lord David William Beck becomes Earl of Essex Territory and his eldest son, Lord David WIlliam Beck II becomes his successor but his his eldest daughter, Lady Patricia Eugenie Howard becomes her mother's successor to Clarence Territory and his son, Lord David Andrew Beck becomes his father's successor to his father's Earldom.

These are the direct descendants of Lord Patrick William Howard through his son, Lord Frederick William Howard and his second son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior who dies in 2240, and he is laid to rest next by his father, Lord Frederick William Howard SR,  his older, brother, Lord Frederick William Howard II out in the Howard Mausoleum at Norfolk Estate.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR becomes Duke of Norfolk Territory in 2240 and he governs Norfolk Territory from 2240-2275 and The Dukedom of York Territory from 2275-2295, but he lives to see the birth of his first male and female line great-granddaughter, Lady Karissa Ann before he passes away at the age of 86 years old.

He is succeeded by his daughter, Lady Frederica Wilhelmina Howard as Duchess of York Territory and Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR is laid to rest next to his father, grandfather, and great-grandfather out at Norfolk Estate and his son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard III and Lord Patrick WIlliam Howard II will be the last two Howard's to be laid to rest out at Norfolk Estates.

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard had the new Howard-Carey Mausoleum built in 2278, and all  of Lord Andrew Charles, Lord Richard William Carey  and her descendants will be laid to rest onward.