Veddie Chapter 1

Eddie POV-

    I was laying down on my bed when all of a sudden Venom came out “Eddie~.”  Venom said. It was to early for this I wanted to fucking sleep, but couldn’t because of this stupid parasite. “Eddie, I'm hungry~~~” Venom said” Then tell me what you want to eat so that I can sleep already!”I said in an annoyed voice “I want to eat you Eddie~~.”I  looked at him not believing what he said “W-what did you just say?”I asked”You heard me Eddie.”Venom said in a flirty voice.
    I got up from my bed and pushed Venom away from me. “Dude don’t tell me you is horny right now.”I asked “I don’t know am I?”…….I could not believe what I was hearing, but I kind of felt the same way.”Come on Eddie you know you want me to touch your body.”He said “You are not doing anything to me you horny parasite!”I yelled “Please Eddie you know you want me to~~~~”Suddenly Venom grabbed me and pinned me to the wall “Venom n-no p-p-please.”I  said “You know you want it Eddie.”
    I felt a tentacle slide into my pants  then another one slid up my shirt. I tried to move away from Venom, but he didn’t let me, he was too strong. I felt another tentacle go up my back sending  shivers down my spine. “V-venom please~” I  wanted him to fuck me already. “Please what Eddie?” He asked “P-please j-j-just fuck me.” I begged, “Anything for my little loser.” Venom said, He puts a tentacle in my ass and I start to moan loudly. I loved it, I didn’t want it to stop. He put his long pink tongue in my mouth and put it in and out fast. It hurt, but it felt so good, I couldn’t move my legs. They felt like jelly.
    “Do you like that my little loser~” Venom said “Ahh~~~ y-yes ah~”I was a moaning mess and my face felt so hot. I was going crazy. “V-venom”  “Yes my little loser.” “M-make me cum p-please.!” I yelled “Whatever you say my little loser.” Venom replied, He started to thrust his tentacles real fast in me. I came a lot and I was exhausted. I was panting so much, oh boy was I a mess. I passed out and then Venom layed me down on my bed and covered me with a blanket.
    I woke up after some time and I tried to get up to go to the restroom, but fell, I felt so much pain too. Venom picked me up and sat me down. “Thanks Venom”I said, “You are welcome Eddie.” Venom replied, Venom than cooked some food for me and served me it in bed.

THE END :)