Veddie Chapter 4

I woke up next to Venom cuddling me and was still a little tired from what happened last night. I got up to use the bathroom, but fell to the floor the first step I took. “Damn it Ven.”I said while crawling the rest of the way to the bathroom. 

    After I was done using the restroom I changed and layed down on my couch. I took out my phone and started to scroll through it. Venom went and hugged me “Good morning Eddie.”He said while cuddling me on the couch “Good morning Ven.” I said while kissing him on the cheek.

    “What are we doing today Eddie?” Venom asked “Nothing since I can’t walk because of you “Oh…I'm sorry.”It ok Ven.” I said then kissed him, he kissed me back and we started to make out. We stopped because someone knocked on the door. Venom hid and I limped over to open the door.

    When I opened the door a guy pinned me to the ground and another entered and started to rob me. “Hey l-let me go!” I tried to break free from the guy that was pinning me to the ground, but I couldn’t. He picked me up and threw me, I hit the wall and fell to the ground. “Aww is the little weakling crying.” One of the robbers then pinned me to the ground again. “P-please let me g-go.” I said while more tears fell from my eyes and down my cheeks. “Mmh you’re so fucking sexy.” The robber said while smirking. He takes off my pants and then tries to take off my boxers, but as he tries, Venom comes out of hiding.

    “LEAVE HIM ALONE!” Venom yells. The robbers get scared and try to run away, but Venom catches them and eats them. I lay there crying, helpless. Venom puts everything back where it was and picks me up and puts me on the couch. He lays there with me and I calm down. “There there Eddie, I won't let anyone hurt you.”He says then kisses me and I kiss him back. 

THE END:)