Veddie Chapter 5

Eddie POV-

    It has been 2 days since the robbery. Turns out the two robbers that came into my apartment were wanted. Someone reported the robbers going in, but never seen going out. The police searched for them, but they were never seen again.

    I was sitting down and staring out my window and wondered what would have happened if Venom were never there……what would have happened to me……the thought ran through my head over and over again. I couldn’t stop thinking about it. Venom saw how down I was “Is everything alright Eddie?” He asked, looking concerned, “Yea.”Are you sure?”Yes yes I'm fine Ven don’t worry about me.”

    Venom didn’t believe me, but he left me alone. As I was starting out the window I remembered that tomorrow is my birthday and I was excited for what Venom was going to get me. I told him I didn’t want a birthday party because I didn’t really like being the center of attention. Venom promised to not throw a party and I knew he wasn’t lying because he doesn’t like to lie to me. 

    That night I couldn’t sleep because I was too excited for tomorrow. I finally fell asleep and woke up the next day full of energy, but when I looked next to me Venom was not there. I looked for him everywhere, but I couldn’t find him. Venom was always next to me when I woke up. I don't know what was happening. When I looked behind me I saw venom holding something behind his back “What the fuck Ven you scared the shit out of me!” I yelled “Sorry Eddie.” 

    “What do you have behind your back?” I asked, “Oh nothing, just a little present for you.” He said with a smile “Really what is it show me!” I said while jumping up and down “Chill i'll give it to you, but you have to wait sorry.”Venom said, I was sad, but I said it was fine. 

    Venom decided to take me to the beach. We had a couple of drinks and it was all good. “Hey Eddie.” Venom said with a nervous voice “Yes Ven.”………”C-can I ask you something?” He said, still sounding nervous “Sure what’s up?”Venom got down on one knee and took out a ring. I started to blush. I knew what he was going to ask “W-will you marry me?”There was silence and then I said “Yes.” I kissed him and he kissed me back.(Ima skip all the wedding mess cuz im lazy).It’s been a month since we got married and i'm so happy that we are together. 

THE END:)