A Poll About The End of Book Two (Not an Update)

This one is not an update and will contain spoilers for Mark of Athena, as stated in the title. I have gotten to the point where depending on the choice I'm going to make for the end of Mark of Athena. There are three options.

1. Lani falls into Tartarus but gets separated from Percy and Annabeth, this will end up being full of angst, dragging up old feelings for Zoe if she meets Bob, and a major power boost for her as well as some morality conflicts that would be fun to write.

2. Lani falls into Tartarus and stays with Percy and Annabeth, but still gets the old feelings for Zoe dragged up when she meets Bob and similar morality conflicts, but no power boost.

3. Lani doesn't fall into Tartarus and embraces a major fall from grace relating to her past of joining Luke that will be explored more regardless of the option chosen, but introduces some major angst. This one will probably cause the most problems between her and Piper.

No matter which one you choose pain will be very much involved, but I want to know how you'd like to explore some of my favorite aspects of her character. Let me know in the comments and updates will soon follow the results.

Almost to the second book!