𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 | 𝟻 𝙵𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢

╔

╔. ■ .═══════╗

5 February 2006

SUNDAY

╚═══════. ■ .╝

Takemichi's pov

𝐌𝐘 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 stuck together as I attempted to blink open my eyes; the blood drying and crusting around my lids in a thick scab.

The muscles in my face were sore to move, and as I cough against my tightened throat, I felt the gash across my lower lip re-open in a stinging mess.

When I finally managed to force my eyes open, I finally realised the cool tiles pressing against my sides and how my arms are duck taped to my torso. The damp room I was placed in was pitch black, and I wasn't able to see anything further than a few inches from my face.

"You awake, Hanagaki?" A rough voice spoke, the thumping of shoes not far away from where I laid.

I clench my jaw, the memories of what happened previously catching back up to speed, "we're... fighting Tenjiku right now... don't you think it's the wrong time for this?!" I forced out towards the fifth division captain.

"Come, look at this, Hanagaki," Muto called.

After the words passed his lips, a switch was flicked on, causing my eyes to squeeze shut at the buzzing white lights overhead. My vision soon came to adjust, and I found myself staring up at two familiar people tied against wooden chairs.

"We got all the actors here," Muto declared, face stoic as he stared down at my writhing form, "let's get started."

In response, Inui coughed out, spitting out a thick blood clot onto the tiled floors in front of him. Inui and Kokonoi looked as though they had seen better days – both with blood pouring from their nose and over their mouth, each individually baring bruises and gashes around their eyes and temples.

"What..." I managed to mutter out, horror gripping at my chest.

"Even that little shit Takemichi got caught by the S-62 ghosts," Kokonoi scoffed, turning to glance in Inui's direction.

I gaze up at Kokonoi in confusion, "S-62? Wait, the Tenjiku admins? But... what's going on here?" I questioned.

Inui lent forwards, "he was one of Izana Kurokawa's allies all along," Inui revealed, curling his lip in a scowl towards Muto, "the group of six met in juvie."