Reunion

Third person

Atsushi had recently been found by Dazai whom had joined the Armed Detective Agency, he invited Atsushi to join. Atsushi went through the test and was now an official member. To celebrate the new member the Armed Detective Agency had gone to a restaurant to eat, "I'm so sorry!" Junichiro apologizes. "It's fine! It was just a test after all!" Atsushi says. "Oh yea, just wondering what did you all do before you joined the agency?" Atsushi asks, "You have to guess! It's a fun little game we have in the agency which also helps test people's detective skills!" Dazai exclaims. "Well, if I have to guess was Naomi and Junichiro students?" Atsushi asks. "Yep!" Junichiro answers. Atsushi continued to guess, until Junichiro had received a phone call. "We need to get back to the agency, someone is there waiting for us." Junichiro says, before everyone gets up and begins heading for the agency. When they arrive there was a blonde haired girl there, she began to explain about some thugs snooping around a building near her. Dazai being himself tried to flirt with the woman, before everyone eventually deciding that it would be best the Tanizaki siblings and Atsushi go on this mission, Right before Atsushi leaves Kunikida pulls Atsushi to the side to warm him of something, a mass murderer named Ryuunosuke Akutagawa. The woman eventually leads them to an alleyway before putting her hair up and revealing her true self as a Port Mafia member, she then takes out her phone and begins explaining to the other person that she has backed everyone into the corner as planned and for the other person to come there immediately she then hangs up and picks up her guns and begins to fire at them. Eventually firing at Junichiro, before Naomi jumps in front of him to protect him. Naomi being badly injured caused Junichiro to get angry and begin using his ability 'light snow' to hide himself as he goes to attack her just as he does, a man with black hair with white tips wearing a white dress shirt and a black trench coat over it came to save the girl. When Atsushi saw him, he immediately recognized him as his old friend Akutagawa.

After the fight (the rest is the same as the anime)

Atsushi had been injured slightly, nothing too bad so he was allowed to leave almost immediately. He had decided to go to a café to relax after his tiring battle, and also to check if who he saw was really his old friend. When he entered the café he had went up to the counter to order a coffee before siting down at one of the tables located farthest to the back. Just when he sat down he heard the bell at the door ring saying someone had entered, he looked over and saw Akutagawa. He realized that Akutagawa had seen him too, and after Akutagawa ordered his drink he went over to the table Atsushi was sitting at and asked, "May I sit here?" "Sure." Atsushi responds as Akutagawa sits down across from Atsushi, so they were facing each other. "Sorry..About yesterday." Akutagawa says. "It's fine! It was just for the job, right?" Atsushi says as Akutagawa nods. "Just making sure I have the right person, remember me from when we were kids?" Akutagawa asks quietly. "Yep!" Atsushi responds, happy he didn't mistake Akutagawa for the wrong person. "I'm happy you're ok Aku, I was really worried about you." Atsushi says. "I was...too." Akutagawa whispers, to which Atsushi smiles. They talked for hours upon hours until they both had to go, but just before they separated they both exchanged numbers. Atsushi decided to go back to the agency, when he entered the door Kunikida appeared out of nowhere, "Where were you! We're extremely behind schedule because of you!" Kunikida says annoyed. "I was out for a breather." Atsushi replies, Kunikida sighs before saying, "Well, here at least fill out these reports on the mission you did the other day." "Alright." Atsushi says taking the reports from Kunikida's hands before heading to his own desk to start them. After a few hours Atsushi left the agency building to go to the room he was staying in, when he went into his apartment he took off his shoes then ran to his couch to relax. The first thing he did was text Akutagawa.

Aku-Atsushi

Aku- Hi! 

Hi!-Atsushi

Aku- How's it going?

Good!-Atsushi

Aku-That's good to hear! Just wondering, do you wanna hang out at sometime?

Sure!-Atsushi

They continued to talk, and plan for the hang out. Eventually they had decided that they would hang out at Akutagawa's place because it isn't in a place with other Port Mafia/Armed Detective Agency members like Atsushi's apartment. They also talked about what they did for the years that they hadn't seen each other. They talked for hours before they decided it would be best if they went to sleep. When Atsushi woke up he still had to go to the agency, and fill out paperwork. After an hour Dazai had come over and bugged Atsushi to do his work, so Atsushi had more work to do which only made him more annoyed. At 6:00pm Atsushi left the Agency for the day, and went to his apartment to get ready for when he went to Akutagawa's place. Atsushi decided to put a black hoodie with white sweatpants on, then he grabbed his phone and texted Akutagawa until the clock hit 6:50pm he thought it would be best to leave then because it takes a few minutes to get to Akutagawa's place. When Atsushi had arrived he walked up to the door and rang the doorbell, Akutagawa almost immediately answering the door allowing Atsushi in. "Hi, Aku!" Atsushi exclaims, "Hey." Akutagawa says back. "What do you wanna do?" Atsushi asked, "Why not we watch a movie? I have popcorn and stuff." Akutagawa suggests. "Sure!" Atsushi responds, as Akutagawa runs over to his kitchen to grab the popcorn, and other treats before inviting Atsushi to sit down on the couch to watch a movie.

Authors note

I'm Really sorry this chapter is so short! It's almost 3:00 in the morning right now where I am, so I am really tired. But either way I hope you enjoyed this chapter!