Damian (Pokémon)

OC Type: Pokemon

OC Type: Pokemon

Species: Midnight Lycanroc

Gender: Male

Pronouns: He/Him (sees himself as it/its)

Age: 14

Appearance: Regular Midnight Lycanroc stature, both of his eyes are greyed out, one having a large scar across it. Wears a black scarf around his neck and a black Z-Ring with red accents on one of his wrists. The Z-Ring is almost always equipped with a Lycanium Z, but on occasion it'd have a Normalium Z latched into it as well.

Backstory: Damian was raised as an assassin from childbirth, his skills becoming apparent at an incredibly young age. Being seen as a weapon by the organization he worked for, he was put on countless missions, many times without even taking a break. When he was thirteen, he executed his last mission: to murder the son of an important business entrepreneur; who was younger than he was. Damian's first encounter with emotion happened when he was about to kill his target, who was already wounded and begging him to spare his life. His father came into the room in an attempt to save him, trying to fight Damian himself. Although his punches were futile, Damian was caught off-guard by how much he wanted to protect his son, and his opponent managed to slash his eye, leaving a permanent scar. Nevertheless, Damian still succeeded in killing him, but it it was only for a little while before he gets abandoned by his crew because of an ambush against around 30 other guards, but manages to escape half-dead, collapsing in a remote town. After recovering, no one knows who he is, and a few weeks later he finds out that everyone in the organization he worked for was killed. Thus, he has to start a new life as a regular person, learning eventually how to love.

IQ: 159

Battle IQ: 299

Moveset

Stone Edge, Counter, Swords Dance, Stealth Rock

Special Ability: Mastered his ability to control rocks (basically an earthbender from Avatar) and is able to combine his move Stealth Rock to turn them invisible. In his Z Move, Splintered Stormshards, all of the rocks and shards are invisible, making them almost impossible to dodge.

Weaknesses: His HP is not the best, and his line of vision is decreased due to one of his eyes being scarred.

Personality

Apathic and incredibly shy. He usually stammers when he speaks, and he's always quiet and doesn't speak unless spoken to.

Fighter Number: 099

Love Interest: Mirage, partially Sunny